31.

"We weren't anything", he said bluntly.

"wha--", I froze. "I have a stupid crush on you...thats it, isn't it", I asked, desperate to know.

Louis smirked.

"Well, your old self wouldn't have come out with it like that-but I guess you do", Louis laughed, and then he was kissing me, and I was kissing him back and my whole body tingled, my core being set alight.

He tugged at my hair, pulling me from the seat, and flipping us over so that his entire body dominated mine, his heat and scent consuming my brain and fuelling my being with lust, desire and want.

And yet, I felt safe.

"Oh shit...did this amnesia thing knock your brain loose", Louis murmered, as he placed light kisses up my neck.

I responded with sliding my hands up his shirt and then dragging them down his back.

"So wha--wha---tell me about "us" be-be-foree", I stuttered, finding it extremely hard to concentrate as he pushed up my shirt and started kissing down my stomach.

"Well I'm going to be bluntly honest", he mumbled.

"Oh-ok"

"We aren't much really", he said, continuing his path down towards my pants.

I felt myself harden slightly, and I arched myself slightly, eager for friction.

"What"

"I fell in love with you", he sighed. "But you were set on banging your English teacher", he said casually, as his teeth teased my snail trail.

I shivered.

"I fxcking what", I moaned.

"Yeah, but I would do stuff for you and when I finally told you, we fought-we fight a lot", he smirked as his hands attempted to pull down my pants but I pushed him away, overwhelmed by the new amount of information I had just gained.

"I was what with my English teacher? What the hell does this guy look like? He's probably greasy and old and..."

"Harry...," he stopped me with an innocent kiss.

A kiss so innocent and so sweet.

"Mmh," I hummed against his lips, as I melted into his embrace, forgetting all previous worries as he held me close.