21.

The second time I woke in the same room, the first thing I saw was those damn bandages pressed against my wrist tightly, stained with my blood, and I just wanted to rip them off. I wanted to scratch at my wounds until they set alight me alight, and the blood, like lava oozed from my veins.

That's when I realised they had put me on medication again..

Side affect; extreme depression.

I couldn't win. In both state's of mind-when I wasn't on medication and when I was- I wanted to hurt myself.

Only, with medication, I tended to go further than without it.

But there was no attacks, no fits, no anti-social behavior on meds, so they pumoed them into me.

Bastards.

My situation would probably be a lot better though if I actually told them about how depressed I was.

But it was ridiculous.

"Ahhh Harry Styles. Now that your awake-you can leave any time you wish, but you'll have to go see Mr Horan".

"Wh-h-y", I stuttered pathetically,  taken aback.

"For consouling."

"What?"

"He isn't just a music teacher hun. He deals with unstable students."

"Im unstable? Get fucked", I scoffed.

"Ahh its so lovely to see the medication has brought back your social skills", she muttered dryly.

"I will be leaving now", I whispered.

"Don't forget to see Mr Horan", she yelled on the way out.

"Yeah yeah", I spoke to myself as I walked down the hall.

Might as well go see Niall.

I'll probably get laid.

Stopping by his dorm, which the nurse most likely hadn't meant for me to do, I knocked loudly.

The door opened almost instantly, and I smirked at the adorable figure standing in front of me.

"Hey", I whispered shyly.

His eyes flickered over me, then to my wrist, before frowning and pulling me inside his room, the door slamming with a thud.

"Harry, what on earth? "

"Louis's right. I am a masochist, and I just can't stop letting others hurt me or hurting myself. I'm a mess and I don't deserve you. We had a fight and your still here and your a teacher and this is completely,  so unbelievably wrong-you could get fired and then----", Niall cut me off with a kiss, bringing me in closer,  as he gently stroked my cheek, so that I melted into his touch.

"Your the most silly silly-yet completely adorable guy I have ever met Harry Styles", Niall whispered, his head resting on mine.

"I bet you say that a lot though", I blushed.

"Nahh", he hummed, before leaning in and kissing me again.

It was messy, and uncoordinated, and our noses collided, and his teeth knocked against mine, but it was the sweetest, most memorable moment of my life so far.

And then he grabbed my ass and I squealed in his mouth. He only laughed in response and hitched me up so that I was wrapped around his hips.

He moved around the room, his lips roughly brushing against mine, his kisses growing more fiery-more intense.

Laying me down, I squirmed beneath him as he ran his cold fingers up and down my burning hot toso, before removing my shirt completely.

He shifted our bodies, so that he was directly above me.

"You are so beautiful", he whispered, moving my curls off my forehead.

My breath hitched in my throat and I whimpered as his hands played along my happy trail and hip bones.

And just when I thought he was going to remove my pants, he sat up-removed his top, kicked off his shoes; before slowly removing mine, and then he laid down beside me.

"Niall", I gasped, eyes wide, as he leaned down and kissed the bandage covering my slit wrists.

"I know you've done this before-and harry, it hurts me knowing you hurt yourself.."

"Im sorry", I replied pathetically,  on the verge of tears.

"shoosh", he mumbled into my chest, soothing me, as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Just go to sleep".

And surprisingly,  that is exactly what I did,  feeling so wanted-it hurt.

A/N. I didn't even reach my goal of 5 comments and that is why this update was so late..because I was waiting for people to comment. ..im sad now :( xxxx please comment if you read..it can be anything.

good night, its late here and im studying for exam week this week...