Chapter 15 - How can I win, when I'm paralyzed?

My mobile vibrated from the table out of the blue. I winced, as every person that could be sending me a message was sitting around the same table I was. I took the phone in my hands and looked at the screen. Mary? my eyes turned towards her but she was gone. Weird.

"Message from your boyfriend?" Oliver asked to my ear. We were seating in two different chairs but he was sitting so close to me that I thought we were seating together; his arm on the armrest of my chair, touching my thigh.

"Stop being noisy," I chuckled and pushed his face away from mine as I opened the message. Oliver laughed but pulled his face away and sipped his drink.

"WC now." I winced and put the phone back onto the table.

"I'm going to the toilet," I told him "If my boyfriend calls, tell him to meet me at my place," I smirked at him.

"I'll do that," he smirked back as I got up. I went into the bathroom and found Mary standing there; a weird expression on her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked and she smirked.

"Jenny said he's not your boyfriend," she got right to the point.

"He's not," I said slowly.

"Yeah right!" she scoffed.

"He's not my boyfriend you idiot," I sighed.

"The body language doesn't agree."

"Oh really?" I raised my eyebrows trying to hide my interest from my friend "What does the body language says to you," I mocked.

"That you want each other," she smirked.

"We've already got each other," I winced.

"What?" she smiled widely "You just said..."

"I know. We're sleeping together but anyway...nothing can happen. Jenny will tell you the rest," I told her and turned around to leave "Now move," I chuckled and left the bathroom.

As I walked to our table I saw Jenny and Oliver talking with Mike while Jenny was laughing. Did that little weirdo though she could make him part of our group? He was already a big part of my life; it was enough. I narrowed my eyes and sat down on my seat.

"Who sank your boats angel?" Jenny mocked my expression.

"You did," I told her "But I will deal with you later," I threatened her "Sleep with one eye open, angel," pointing my finger at her.

"You're a big bully aren't you?" Oliver chuckled and grabbed my finger and twisted it.

"Ouch!" I exclaimed and gave him a punch on his arm "I would so take you down right now," I threatened him "But you don't want people to see," I raised my eyebrows and all my friends laughed at me.

"I wrote that line, love," Oliver wore a wicked smile.

"She can kill you just with her eyes," Mike warned; faking a frightened face.

"Shut up," I cried but that brought up more laughter. I narrowed my eyes at Oliver.

"You," I pointed my finger at Oliver "Me," point my finger back to myself "Out. Now," I told him; my eyes narrowed and my voice low. Oliver smirked.

"Good luck, man," Mike told him as Oliver got up. He nodded and followed after me.

It was almost dark outside. I took him by the hand and led him into a deserted street. As I pushed him against the wall I noticed a grin on his face.