theater // chapter 8

A/N: thank you all for the votes and reads! It means so much to me that you're reading this story. Also, I'm sorry for updating for so long.

It was Saturday, already? The days went by way too fast. Maria pulled on a red dress, putting some makeup on. Luckily, she wasn't called by from James, or anyone else. Maria glanced at the time, as she walked out of the room and waved goodbye to Marie, as she left the dorm.

Maria sighed, quickly making her way to the theater. Maybe it can be just a quick.. hangout? Maria was a bit unsure. Maria would probably end up being the third wheel. She eventually made it to the theater, crossing her arms and leaning against the brick wall near the the theater.

Maria was unsure how long she had waited there. It could've been an hour.. though it felt like days. "What's taking them so long?" Maria mumbled. Maria felt her phone vibrate as she took it out.

"Sorry, We can't make it today :( "

Maria sighed in annoyance. Of course they weren't going to make it today, Maria was just getting her hopes too high. She glanced back at the text message before putting her phone away. Maria glanced at back at the theater before walking away. "How annoying.." Maria mumbled, as she made her way back to the dorm. It was a sad sight really, Maria shouldn't even be apart of this.

Maria made her way back home, her mood was worsened by this. Even if she didn't want to go, she got to spend time with- maybe it's too much for Maria. She made her way back to her dorm, hoping that Marie wasn't home, and in luck she wasn't. "Probably off with her friends." Maria mumbled, placing her bag on the table and flopping on the couch. "Maybe I should just watch hot pursuit and eat whatever cake is in the fridge." Maria mumbled, grabbing the remote and turning on the television. She kicked off her shoes and leaned back.

Once the movie was over, Maria thought she would feel better but she didn't. "I absolutely hate this week." She mumbled under her breath, laying on the couch. What has she got herself into. For the rest of the day, Maria just slouched around and be sad. She didn't know why she did this, she was just disappointed. Then, Marie suddenly opened the door.

"Maria, I need your help."