fake kisses // chapter 18

warning; this chapter includes forced kissing and abuse.

Maria shuddered, as she walked out of the
room and shakily went to the door.

"Yes, James?" Maria asked in a small voice.

James is intimidating, he always had this aura of hate. He went over and grabbed Maria tightly by the shoulders.

"Oh, I missed you."

Maria wanted to cringe at those words.

"Don't be so tense, just relax." James said, wrapping his arm around Maria's waist.

There was a moment of silence, James staring at Maria, and Maria making little eye contact.

James then grabbed Maria by her chin and forcefully kissed Maria, holding Maria right in her place.

Maria tried to push him away because no, no.
Still, James continued to kiss sharp. No love, no passion, just slips of lust and fake kisses.

Finally, Maria pushes James away, putting her hand over her smeared lipstick.
"Go.. go away." She murmured.

James' eyebrows furrowed, his nose scrunching in disgust.

"I give you my affection, and this is your response? You ungrateful bitch!"

James slapped Maria, hard. Maria felt tears spring in her eyes, as she rubbed her bright pink cheek.

"I'm sorry- I'm sorry, please forgive me-"

James shoved Maria against the wall, continuing to hit and punch her.

Bruises formed on Maria's skin, arms, stomach, and face. Her red and plump lips were slightly cut from the punch Maria got.

Maria was left on the floor, her heart beating and her head pounding.

"I can't believe I have a whore like you, couldn't even appreciate me."

"I'm sorry, sir."

"You're a fatass, y'know that?"

"Yes, sir."

"And a dumbass for that matter. Never appreciating what's given to you, huh?"

"Yes, sir."

James smiled wickedly and cracked his knuckles. "I'll visit more often, sweetheart."

"Yes, sir."

James left the dorm, slamming the door behind him.

Maria's bottom, split lip trembled, as she let out a wail and started sobbing from the pain on her body, and the affect James had left from her.

Maybe he's right.