1:

"Once you choose hope, anything is possible"~ Christopher Reeve

••••

Alexandria:

He rubbed his hands through my hair, and kissed the top of my head, "I love you princess"

"I love you too"

I looked out onto the beach, and watched as the sun rose up, This was perfect he was perfect his blonde hair and piercing blue eyes that seemed to attract me no matter how far I ran.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

I threw my hand over in a frantic search for my stupid alarm clock, I mean really it always wakes me up when I'm actually at the best part.

I grabbed my dream journal and began to write about his eyes, I'd seen the same boy in my dream for the past 2 years and had never met him once.

Probably because guys who look and act like that don't exists and if they do I'd be glad to purchase a few, but they'd have to be like a dollar, and half price off because all I got is 5o cents.

I put my journal back on my desk and walked into my bathroom, I looked in the mirror at myself, well yesh maybe I should consider painting my mirror black so I don't scare myself every morning.

I grabbed my toothbrush and the toothpaste and started to brush my teeth, in tiny circular motions.

I walked into my room and opened my closet, still brushing my teeth, I was trying to find a decent enough outfit for today.

I ended up pulling out my black skirt, and my black and white striped shirt.

I laid both clothing items on my bed and went back into the bathroom, I spit into the sink, and then turned on the shower.

I rinsed my mouth out quickly, and then removed my pajamas and hopped into the shower...

Well not literally hopped because me being me would've probably tripped over the bathtub and fell in face first and drowned myself to death, because that's just my luck.

I scrubbed my body clean, and then got out I wrapped the towel around me and then I went into my room and slipped on my undies.

I then put on the black skirt and shirt, with some knee high socks, and some black shoes, this was pretty cute if I do say so myself.

I let my brown wavy hair hang down and then went back into the bathroom, I turned my music on and started singing along.

"Sweet Creature, had another talk about where it's going wrong. But we're still young, We don't know where we're going, but we know where we belong.