8:

"Some things are better left unsaid.

Which I generally realize right after I've said them."  ~ unknown

Alexandria:

I walked out to my car, and saw Jake standing there admiring it, I smirked and walked over to him, "hey Jake you ready"

He smiled, "Uh Yeah, did I ever mention how great you look in that..skirt"

Oh, great now I'm probably going to turn a little pink, thank goodness for my golden brown complexion.

I pulled my skirt down and unlocked the doors, "thanks"

I got in the car and he sat down in the passengers seat, I cranked up and then he smiled, "your cute when you blush"

I looked down trying to shield my face with my hair, I pulled out and drove down the roads, "we can order a pizza when we get to my place if you want"

He nodded then turned to face me, "we could, but we might be occupied with other things"

I couldn't help but notice the look he gave me before quickly turning away from me, what the heck was this boy playing, I hope he isn't planning on stealing My pizza rolls.

•💜•

We pulled into the garage and thankfully my dad wasn't home yet, I parked the car and we got out, "welcome to my humble abode"

He smirked, "well your garage is quite big, for a garage"

I smiled, "Uh I guess"

I grabbed the tarp, I covered the car up and he raised a brow, "your really protective of your car aren't you"

"Oh it's not my car, it's my moms, Well, was she Uh passed away when I was born I never met her"

He frowned slightly, "oh that's, pathetic"

I turned and narrowed my eyes at him, "I'm sorry did you just say that it was pathetic"

He eyes widened, "no, no that's not what I meant to say what I meant was that it was sad"

"oh, cause that's not what you said"

He smirked, "well it's what I meant, mrs.Beautiful"

I nodded and walked out of the garage and he followed I closed it up and opened up the front door, "sorry if it's messy my brother came home from college"

His eyes widened, "Wait is he still here"

"No he left this morning to go back Why"

He smirked again and looked around, "no reason"

I smiled and grabbed his hand pulling him into the living room, "okay here is the remote, you can chill down here I'm going to go up to my room and change into something more comfortable"

His eyes perked up, guys and their teenage boy hormones!!

I gave him a small smile and ran upstairs, I saw him watching me, I went into my room closing the door behind me, I went to my closet and grabbed one of my brothers college sweatshirts.

I laid it on my bed and then took off my shirt, I then took off my skirt, I bent down into the drawer to get my shorts when I heard a voice, "damn Alex"

I looked up immediately to see Jake standing their just staring at me pure lust in his eyes, I dove over my bed and fell to the ground beside it, he laughed before yelling out, "hey are you okay do you need me to come over..."

"No!!, no uhm just go back downstairs I'll be there in a minute"

He laughed and I heard the door close I groaned and stood up mental note to self, when inviting a male friend over and changing lock the frickin door!!