18:

"No matter how much a snake sheds skin. Its still a snake." ~ Julio Trenard.

••••

Alexandria:

"So what are we doing this fine morning Alex."

I looked down at my paper, "I need to write my Achromatopsia paper"

His nose scrunched up in disgust, "ew. That sounds boring"

He laid his head in my lap and twirled a piece of my hair around, "hey babe"

"Yes"

I kept typing and he tugged at my hair and I looked down he smiled, "do you think that there is a chance of us maybe breaking up in the future"

My whole heart stopped, "w-why did I do something"

I could already feel the tears pricking at my eyes we'd been together for so long, did he really want to just throw it all away he sat up quickly knocking all my papers to the ground.

I bent down and picked them up the tears slowly dropping onto the papers he held my face up in his hands, "wait no shhh please don't cry, don't cry, it was just a question"

"Why would you ask that."

"Well, I mean because I'm already really, really fucking attached to you and if you were planning on walking out I wanted to know so I could prepare myself."

I rubbed his hand and then hugged him, "Flynn, I don't ever want to leave you, and I really don't plan on it, you're like my best friend and I honestly don't know what I would do without you.......

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

I rolled out of bed and walked into the mirror, "I have a date with Flynn today, I have a date with Flynn today!"

I smiled and brushed my teeth while playing Sunflower by Rex Orange County. I danced around and belched out the lyrics all the while cleaning myself up.

I danced into my closet and first fed Minnie she crawled off from under my bed and into her little room.

I walked out after giving her water, and then I walked into my clothing closet, I was feeling pretty hot today.

I grabbed my black, white, and Grey plaid skirt and my blackshirt, I put them on with my grey socks and black converse.

I grabbed my mother's locket and slipped it around my neck, I walked into the bathroom, and brushed my hair down, I grabbed the lipgloss and applied a very thin layer

I walked downstairs with my bag, I saw Victoria standing in the kitchen in a robe drinking coffee and typing on the computer.

It was kind of weird to see another female living in this house, even though she wasn't officially moved in yet. She smiled and then nodded towards the oven, "I made you a bagel, and I would suggest leaving before your dad wakes up, he was pretty heated about the whole vaping incident."