5:

"I may be many things, and there are even more I am not, but I would never do to you what you did to me, and I think that says a lot." ~ Jessica katoff

••••

Alexandria:

"You think he's telling the truth, that he actually loves you, that I ever loved you that letter was meant for the daughter I thought you would be"

"No, get out of my head!!"

"I don't need to be in your head look at you your pathetic, I mean even mr. dream boat boy didn't want you and he wants every girl"

"Stop!!"

I looked up at her, and I saw him walk out with a scowl on his face then he started laughing, I looked around and I was back at school they were all laughing.

I tried to run but they were everywhere, no matter where I went there they were laughing and tormenting me.

•••

I woke up and looked at my clock which was blaring out, how come it could wake me up from the good dreams, but not save me from the nightmares.

I stood up, today was the day, my birthday, I knew I probably wouldn't see dad today he usually works all day and night on my birthday.

I went into the bathroom and looked at myself, my eyes were brimmed red and bags were forming, "just wonderful"

I turned on the shower water and stepped in, I grabbed the soap and scrubbed my body focusing on everything else except for me.

I needed to give the twins their painting, even if they might've had something to do with this prank.

I finished up in the shower and got out, I dried off and then went to the back of my closet and pulled out my last pair of sweatpants, I only had two pairs.

I pulled on my grey sweatpants, and my black shirt, I sat on my bed and put on my white shoes.

I put on my mothers necklace, and then I left my messy wet hair down.

I grabbed my bag and shoved in my earbuds, I trudged down the stairs and I saw my brother standing there twirling the keys.

He smiled, "happy birthday, marshmallow!!"

I glared at him and then forced a fake smile, "thanks, I suppose your taking my me to school"

He nodded happily, dad bought two cars the Impala and Camaro, Daniel wrecked the Camaro into a tree and totaled it, but thankfully he was okay, so then Daniel down graded to the pick up truck and I kept my Impala.

Now that I did something stupid, I lost privileges to my Impala and would probably be driving the pick up truck for the rest of my life.

I walked outside and he unlocked the doors, "it's not that bad, and you should be smiling it's your birthday"