24:

"The scariest thing about distance is you don't know wether they'll miss you or forget about you." ~ The notebook

••••

Alexandria:

He was packing my bags and gathering up all my stuff rushingly. I pulled at his arm desperately, "Wait, Flynn please I was going to tell you about New York I just never got around to it."

"No you weren't Alex you're leaving tomorrow."

"Could you quit packing, for just a minute."

He scowled at me, "I'm just helping you leave me faster like I know you couldn't wait to do."

"That's not the case okay, I didn't want this to end so I just figured that maybe if I kept it from you we could last a little longer."

He looked down, "Alex, I love you but you have to tell me these things how would you feel if I randomly told you I was moving to Moscow?"

"I would feel terrible."

He sat beside me on the bed, "exactly, so tell me these things because I can't fucking do that anymore."

I nodded, "I understand."

He nodded, "good now come here."

He wrapped his arms around me pulling me in for a hug he rubbed my back soothingly in little figure 8's. I honestly needed this I felt so bad for not telling him and I hated when we argued it made me feel bad about everything.

Beep. Beep.Beep. Beep.

I groaned stopping my alarm clock, I even had a bad dream about him. I rolled out of bed and played Romeo and Juliet by Hobo Johnson. I got in the shower and washed myself clean, then rinsed off. I dried myself and wrapped the towel around me and ran into my room to get clothes.

I pulled out the new pair of jeans I got yesterday and my red sweater, I slipped them on over my mismatched underwear. I went back into the bathroom and brushed my hair down before giving myself two pigtail braids.

I grabbed my black and white vans, before putting on my mothers locket

I grabbed my black and white vans, before putting on my mothers locket. I walked into my bathroom and brushed my teeth, before walking out, I had faith Flynn might decide to talk to me today.

I wanted to look good if he were to talk to me today. I grabbed my makeup and moisturized my face before applying some mascara and red lip stick, it was bold but elegant. I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys to see my dad making coffee and Victoria sitting at the table in a silk robe.

I gave him a hug, "bye dad."

He looked over and hugged me, "bye sweetheart."

I turned to my mothers picture and kissed, "Bye mom love you, I'll make you proud."