3:

"To Live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people just exist."~ Oscar Wilde

••••

Alexandria's POV:

"Wait so your telling me that if We strip with you tomorrow morning you'll give us paintings of Spider-Man and the Flash"

I nodded, Luke and Duke looked at each other before the both spoke,

"No"

"We'll do it"

Luke was the one who agreed and Duke said no Duke hit Luke's shoulder, "why did you say yes you realize we'll be stripping in front of everybody"

"Yeah but for a picture of us together, Spider-Man and the flash"

Duke shook his head, "give me a better deal"

I thought for a minute and then smiled, "okay... I'll give you.... signed pictures"

Duke put his hand on his chin, "whose signature?"

I smirked, "none other than Your Spider-Man and the flash's come on you know you want it"

They glanced at each other and Duke smiled, "Alright we'll do it!!"

I shook both of their hands and smiled, "great!!"

I spotted Amber I quickly ran over to her and smiled, "I met him!! It's him all along it was him!!"

She smiled, "Wait did you guys talk did you do anything embarrassing, scratch that I know you did something embarrassing"

"No I didn't...okay at first I couldn't form a sentence and then we kind of sorta madeabetandwetiedandnowIhavetostripinfrontoftheschool"

She shook me, "are you serious you guys made a bet and now you have to strip in front of the school!! What kind of bet did you guys make"

"A painting bet, and we tied he's a better painter than I thought so now he has to run through the grocery store in his boxers and I have to strip in front of the school tomorrow"

She laughed, "your totally screwed, your going to get expelled"

"I know!! But I got the twins to do it with me, so now we'll at least get expelled together"

Her eyes widened, "how, actually I'm not surprised there kind of a little not on the bright side"

I laughed, "hey their smart, okay I have no proof because I just met them yesterday but their good friends, I mean whose willing to strip in front of the whole school and possibly get expelled for someone"

She nodded, "True that, what!! I'm not doing it, My parents would murder me!!"

I nodded, "I know your parents are pretty strict on you"

"Exactly if I got expelled, they would more and likely kick me out of the house"

"True, I just don't know what's going to happen"

She smiled, "hey you got yourself into this and now I'm going to be there to record you paying the price while laughing at you"

I rolled my eyes, "thanks so much Amber did I mention how much of good friend you are"

She put her finger on her chin like she was actually thinking, "you know I actually don't think you have, but I am a pretty good friend aren't I"

"Go to hell"

"Eh, will there be food down there"

I laughed, "see this, right here is why we're friends"

She smiled, and pulled me into a side hug, "I know"