10:

"Always go with the choice that scares you the most, because that's the one that is going to help you grow" ~ Caroline Myss

••••

Alexandria:

We pulled up at my house his eyes widened, "damn this is a nice house"

I shrugged, "Don't worry it gets a whole lot less nicer when your trapped here by yourself all the time"

"Really?"

I laughed, "Nope, I like being home alone by myself it means I can dance around and not have to worry about people complaining"

He laughed, "why does that not surprise me"

I shrugged and grabbed my key and unlocked the door we stepped inside and a icy blast hit my face.

He shivered, "damn why is it so cold in here"

I shrugged again, "I don't know it wasn't like that when I left my dad must've came home for lunch break"

"Does he usually"

"No"

He raised a brow, "don't you think that's a bit sketch"

I gave him my are you serious face, "yeah because someone is just going to come into my house and turn my A.C. up, because that's normal"

He shook his head, "whatever, where are your kitchen knives"

I lead him into the kitchen and he took two out and handed me one, "now we're safe"

I laughed and then walked upstairs to see him waiting down the stairs, "you know you can come up here right"

He nodded cautiously and followed me we walked upstairs and into my room He stood awkwardly by the bed, "Flynn you can sit on my bed"

He raised his brow, "I'm good I don't want to sit anywhere you and Jake might have fucked"

I groaned and then walked to my closet, "would you quit, I've heard so much about that and I'm not honestly not even sure if he's telling the truth"

He glanced at me, "what do you mean your not sure, I mean was the sex that bad you didn't remember it"

"No I...I got drunk, he offered me a drink I took it, and then I drank more than I should've and the rest is blank"

He stepped towards me, "Are you kidding me, that sick bastard, he took advantage of you while you were drunk"

"I don't know he could be lying I mean he said he was drunk too"

"If he's lying then he deserves to get his ass beat, if not then it's wrong but...it still takes two to tango but he still shouldn't have told everybody"

I nodded, "okay well I'm going to change in my bathroom in that other closet, can you pour my Cat some food and water"

He nodded and I took my clothes into the bathroom, I took off my clothes and pulled on my high waisted shorts, they had a rainbow pattern on the side.

I then grabbed my Mickey Mouse crop top and put it on I thought my outfit was cute.