27:

"One of the hardest things to do in life, is letting go of what you thought was real." ~unknown

••••

Alexandria:

I opened the door and got out before I could close it he was on my side closing it for me. We walked inside and we went to the register. He looked down at me, "what do you want to drink I'll go ahead and order so you can sit down."

I looked at the menu, "ummm get me the.... salted Carmel mocha."

He nodded, "yes mam."

I shook my head at him and picked a booth for two. I sat down waiting for him to finish up with ordering. He finally walked over two drinks in his hand.

He slid me mine and then sat down, I grabbed mine sipping it while looking out the window. I glanced back and noticed him staring, "so, I know I've kinda changed a bit, would about you?"

He shook his head smiling, "well, I actually don't smoke as much anymore, but other than that I'm pretty much the same."

I nodded and then he sipped his coffee, "but you've changed I see, you took an interest in cigarettes, shorts, jeans, older guys..."

I looked at him and then narrowed my eyes, "I'm not following."

He sat up looking me dead in my eyes, "well that guy who always comes around for lunch, I see you guys laughing and hugging all the time."

I shook my head at him, "Nix?"

"Yeah I mean he's older isn't he, he doesn't go to school with us that's for sure."

"He's a freshman in college, and he's just a friend."

He nodded laughing a little bit, "Yep...a friend right."

I turned looking at him, "why are you laughing he is, he was there for me when everyone else went ghost mode so I don't see the problem."

He shrugged sipping his drink, "there's no problem."

I nodded, "good"

I peered over at him as I sipped some more of my drink and then he yelled out, "your really going to sit here and tell me he thinks of you as just a friend."

"Uhm Yeah, why would he think of me any other way Flynn he's the pizza boy."

I reached out to grab his hand and he let me. I held it in mine looking him in the eyes, he sighed holding mine back, "Fine, I just... don't you think it's maybe a bit odd that his name starts with a N and your secret admirers name starts with an N."

I looked at him stunned, "but...me and him have never talked like that, he knows I'm interested in you."

Flynn grabbed my phone off the table and faced it up making my lock screen picture of Nixlon show up, "you sure he knows that, I mean he is your lock screen. You've been talking to him a lot lately and hugging."

I sighed, "fine, I'll talk to him about it, but I highly doubt it's him."

He nodded, "I just don't want you to break the poor guys heart."

"Believe me I don't want to break his heart either."

He nodded and then sipped his drink, "so, now what do you want to do?"

I thought for a minute, "we could go back to my place and start working on that whole art thing."

He nodded in agreement and I stood up he followed and we went out with our cups to his car. He looked at me cranking up, "do you want me to drive you by the school to pick up your car?"

"Oh...yeah, I forgot about it. Well I could just ride with you and then in the morning you could pick me up and then I can just take it with me tomorrow when I leave for school."

He nodded and then pulled off driving towards my car. Could he be right about the whole Nixlon thing I mean he does flirt with me a whole hell of a lot, but a lot of guys do that right?

•💜•

We pulled up at my house and I noticed my brothers car in the parking lot, He's going to get kicked out of his college if he keeps missing days.

We got out and Flynn looked down at me and then put his arm around me kissing the top of my head, "I missed you."

I smiled to myself and then I opened up my door and I saw my brother sitting on the couch watching tv. Well he wasn't exactly watching tv, he was just sitting there a plate of my pizza rolls to the side of him and Minnie sitting in his lap.

I went to approach him when Flynn put his arm out, and looked down at me, "you go get ready to paint, let me talk to him."

"But he's..."

I stopped when I saw the look in Flynn's eyes, he knew something I didn't. I could tell by the look he gave me, I nodded and then went upstairs and into my room.

I grabbed my painting shirt and took off my other clothes and slid it on. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun and then put some socks on. I walked into my bathroom and looked at myself, before walking back out slowly so they could have their time together.

I didn't hear anything when I went down there. I peeked around the corner and didn't see anybody when I heard something fall off the table, I slowly approached it when Minnie jumped out at me scaring the living life out of me.

I tried to take off and ended up running straight into the couch and falling over the other side and landing onto the ground. I laughed at myself, what the hell just happened. I stood up dusting myself off and then opened my front door, and looked Flynn's truck was gone.

Where did they go, I decided to text Noah and ask him if he knew where they went since he was friends with Daniel. I laid down on the couch and ate the rest of the pizza rolls Daniel didn't.

•💜•