14:

"Should I smile because we're friends, or cry because it's all we'll ever be"~unknown

••••

Flynn:

I woke up to the sound of groaning and arguing, I opened my eyes to see Oliver and Duke playing video games in their underwear.

I looked around and noticed I was on the couch, my feet were in Luke's face, I stood up and Oliver looked back, "good morning, bitch"

I flipped him off and he laughed, Noah walked around the corner rubbing his face with his dog in his hands.

He yawned, "Alright, you guys need to get your pants back on my moms coming home soon and I don't need her getting weird vibes from this situation"

My head was pounding, I walked into his kitchen and swung the cabinet open and pulled out the Tylenol.

I grabbed a water and swallowed it, and that's when all the memories flowed back into my brain.

When I stripped at the party, when I ran from Oliver, even when I pouted like a little baby.

But the memory that stuck out the most were her words, 'No, Flynn I don't like you, were merely just friends, and that's all we'll ever be'

My jaw clenched, I grabbed my keys and then walked into the living room, "I'm going home  before my parents flip their shit"

They nodded and then I looked at my feet and groaned, "Oli where are my shoes"

"Over by the couch"

I walked over and picked them up before walking out of his house, I got in my truck and drove to my house.

•💙•

I pulled up to my house and I saw her car sitting in my driveway, my jaw clenched, why the hell was she at my house if we were just friends.

I parked and walked into the house, I went into the kitchen to see my mom frying something.

I sighed, "hey mom, want to tell me why Alex is here"

She turned and raised her brow at me kind of glaring, "you be nice to that girl, she was crying her eyes out when she pulled up so I let her rest in your bed"

I groaned, "fine, I'll try but no promises she's a bitch"

She smacked on the back of my head and I laughed, "I was just kidding"

She shook her head, "Go get her up food is ready"

I walked upstairs slowly taking my time, I pushed my door open ready to push her out of my bed and demand for her to leave.

That's when I saw her face, she looked so peaceful her eyes were puffy from crying.

I started feeling a bit nervous she was sleeping so calm and she looked so beautiful.

I quickly darted across the room hiding the picture I'd drawn of her if she'd figured out that I had been dreaming of her for years she be all weirded out, not that it mattered because like she said all we'd ever be was friends.

I went over to my desk and gathered my song lyrics and shoved them in the drawer and then I walked back over to her side.

I got down on my knees and then started talking to her quietly because I didn't want her to wake up, "you know, I knew you before we even met, I dreamed about you constantly I just never knew it was you, I would only see your face never get a name, which is crazy because now that we met I figured we'd be together by now, but I know you want nothing to do with me romantically...so I'll just be your friend and a damn good one too"