12:

" A single lie discovered is enough to create doubt in every truth expressed" ~ unknown

••••

Alexandria:

"Wise men say Only fools rush in!!"

I plugged my hands over my ears he laughed, "let me sing to you!!"

He pulled my hands off my ears and I smiled, "I would but your just screaming in my ears"

"Am not"

"Are too"

"I'm not"

"Are too"

He leaned into my face a pecked my cheek and then smiled, "Am not, now get up"

He pulled me to my feet and took my hands in his and he started singing, "But I can't help falling in love with you, Shall I stay Would it be a sin? If I can't help falling in love with you"

I moved my feet with his and leaned into his chest as he swayed still singing to me, "Like a river flows surely to the sea darling, so it goes some things are meant to be take my hand, take my whole life, too For I can't help falling in love with you"

I smiled to myself and he kissed the top of my head before finishing off the song, "Like a river flows surely to the sea darling so, it goes some things are meant to be take my hand, take my whole life, too"

He spun me around and then dipped me down and sang, "For I can't help falling in love with you, For I can't help falling in love with you"

He bent down and pressed his lips to mine and....

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

I threw my hand over in a search for my alarm clock when I heard it being ripped out of the plug I looked up to see Amber standing there victoriously with my alarm clock in her hands, "it's the weekend, who sets an alarm on the weekend"

I pushed the covers off of me and got up, "get ready we're going to the pizza place"

She nodded, "Alright now to find an outfit in your closet"

I smiled and grabbed my outfit before rushing into my bathroom to take my shower.

I got in and scrubbed my body, and then washed my hair with my strawberry scented shampoo.

I finished it and the got out, I dried off and the pulled on my blue and white stripped t-shirt, and then put on my maroon skirt.

I tucked in my shirt and then brushed my wavy hair, I put on mascara and the chapstick, I smiled at my reflection this outfit was cute.

I pulled on my white converse and then Amber walked into my bathroom and took her shower, I grabbed my toothbrush and went into my brothers bathroom