16:

"And then it started to fall apart again" ~unknown

••••

Alexandria:

I had put the chocolates in the fridge and was currently laughing at the movie they were watching.

It ended and my dad stood up and sighed, "well I guess it's around lunchtime now, why don't we all go out to eat"

Daniel nodded, he and that girl stood up and I noticed she had a really big caboose like someone was eating their Spinach and doing their squats.

I watched my brother he just stared down at the ground, "where are we going"

Dad looked at me, "why don't we go eat at Olive Garden, and Alex you should invite your boyfriend"

I gulped, they thought Jake was my boyfriend still, but they didn't know his name,  I gave a smile, "uh yeah sure...I'll call him"

I ran upstairs and opened my closet, I pulled out my white sweater, and my red and green plaid skirt.

I pulled my purse over my shoulder, and then I sat on my bed and called Jakes number.

Jake: hey, Alex what's up

Alex: Listen I need a big favor

Jake: I'm listening

Alex: okay so, my dad kind of thinks your my boyfriend from when you left my house the other day so you think you could maybe pretend for a lunch?

Jake: oh wow, umm sure I guess I was just doing some homework but, I'll come over be there in.....10?

Alex: perfect

I hung up, and then I put on my white high top converse, I walked downstairs to see Daniel and that girl talking, but it kind of sounded like a bit of arguing.

I cleared my throat and they both turned towards me she scowled, and he just clenched his jaw, "Alex, this is Rosellia, Rose this is My little sister Alex"

I nodded, "Yeah, what happened to Lucy"

He smirked, "we broke up, well I broke it off with her it just didn't feel right, but now I'm with Rose and I should be okay"

His eyes traveled down her figure and I scoffed, "nice pick"

Rosellia stared at me before frowning, "if you said little sister then why is she dressed like my grandma"

I narrowed my eyes at her, "because un-like you your grandma has good taste in clothes"

She glared at me, "Daniel whose Lucy"

"Nobody babe, just turn around"

She turned and he let his eyes wander over her figure, she looked back and smirked, "You like that"