13:

"My Dad broke my heart way before any boy had the chance to" ~unknown

Alexandria:

We pulled up the music was loud and banging Cindy smiled, "it's been a minute since I've been to a party"

Amber smirked, "well then let's go, warning to the both of you I'm about to get totally fucking wasted"

I sighed and she grabbed our arms pulling us into the yard, she opened the door and we walked inside, I looked around there were people everywhere which was...lovely

Note the major amount of sarcasm.

She dragged us through a bunch of hot and sweaty teenagers I thought about how each one of them probably has some story.

We were in the kitchen and Amber smiled rubbing her hands together like an evil villain in a cartoon.

She looked at Cindy, "be my lookout"

Cindy nodded and I watched as Amber climbed onto the shelf but kept falling down she groaned, "Alex push me up here"

I turned and grabbed her hips and hoisted her up there I was about to let go when I heard a voice dripped in so much sarcasm it had to belong to Oliver, "call me stupid but I think she put that up there to keep it away from needy teenagers"

Amber opened the cabinet and pulled out a clear liquid before jumping down and smirking, "well then she shouldn't have made it so damn easy to find"

She patted his chest and then walked outside, he watched her his eyes definitely on her ass, I smacked him in the back of the head, "watch those eyes buddy"

He smirked, "no thanks I'd rather watch that ass"

He took off following Amber, Cindy looked at me, "what just happened"

I shrugged, "beats me let's go find the rest of the guys"

I grabbed her hand and pulled her through the crowds until I spotted Noah's fluffy hair in the corner, We made our way to him and I smiled, "Noah, where are the rest of the guys"

He shrugged, "I don't know, I just know I'm the designated driver"

I smiled, "well good watch Cindy make sure she doesn't get too drunk please"

He flipped his hair, "Yeah sure"

Cindy's eyes widened and I winked walking off I walked back into the kitchen to see Flynn with the twins.

Luke spotted me and smiled before throwing himself on me suffocating me in a hug, "Alex!! What's up bro chica, you ready to get Turnt!!"

I laughed, he was obviously in a drunken state Duke rolled his eyes and pulled him off me, "Luke you're suffocating her"

Luke's eyes widened, "Dude, we should jump off the roof!!"

He ran away and Duke chased after him both pushing through people I laughed and turned to Flynn.

He smirked and turned the beer bottle up to his lips before extending his hand, "you want some"

I shook my head, "can't I'm driving the girls home"

He nodded, "you want to do something crazy"

I looked at him and raised a brow, "exactly how many drinks have you had"

He closed his eyes and sighed, "4, Wait no I had one before Oliver drove here...so today 6 ish or five I don't know, come with me"

He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the kitchen and into the backyard, I saw Amber and Oliver kissing on a tree, I laughed.