29:

"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard"~ Winnie the Pooh

••••

Alexandria:

I chewed up my marshmallows and then yelled up to Flynn, "who was at the door."

I heard what sounded like arguing and I recognized the voice, what was Nixlon doing here. I ran upstairs to see him with flowers in his hand and a pizza about to get jerked up by Flynn.

I ran up to Flynn and pushed him back lightly, "hey Flynn babe, calm down okay Nixlon is just a friend I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable explanation for this."

Nixlons eyes widened, "he needs to chill I'm literally just doing my job."

Flynn tried to push past me, "your job is not to send my girl flowers okay, that's my job your job is to make pizzas."

Nixlon narrowed his eyes, "if anyone qualifies for that it's definitely not you I comforted her when you wanted nothing to do with her you ass wipe."

I turned to Nixlon pointing my finger at him warningly, "that's enough Nixlon!"

Flynn buffed up pressing more into me trying to move me out of the way, "you're just a hoe, something she messes with when she's bored or lonely you will never compare to what I am to her so take your stupid love notes and go!!"

Nixlon scoffed and I turned to Flynn pushing him back, "Flynn quit it, he's not a hoe Nixlon is my friend!"

Nix laughed looking at Flynn walking towards the door, "Look I don't know what the hell your on but I didn't write her any love notes."

Flynn stepped past me and looked Nixlon dead in his eyes, "oh don't get scared now, what can't hide behind your little notes anymore can you mister tough guy!! and if you didn't write them explain to me why there all signed with a N and you show up with flowers and a pizza."

I turned back to Flynn when Daniel finally jumped up and yelled, "hey everybody shut the fuck up Im sleeping!!"

Before Nixlon could yell something back at Flynn I heard another voice from outside it was small and kind of weak, "it was me, okay I sent the letters it wasn't Nixlon."

Nixlon moved and I saw Noah standing there in his khaki pants, and vineyard vine jacket. His hair was curly as ever. Flynn's face scrunched up in confusion, "Noah...b-but you know how I felt."

Noah looked at him confused and then to me, "look I'm sorry I got you guys all tangled up in this I just I didn't know how else to explain my feelings."

I walked down the stairs and hugged him before pulling away and leaving my hand on his shoulder, "look, Noah I love you as a friend no matter what you should know that.. but I could never see you like that I really like Flynn and I'm sorry if I ever lead you on or.."

He pulled away and then looked at me strangely, "what...no, I wasn't talking about you. I didn't write those letters to you."

"But Noah you just said you did."

"No I said I wrote the letters I never said to whom, Wait you thought I was writing letters to you?"

I nodded, "well that's how it sounded...wait so if you weren't writing them to me then who the hell were you..."

"He was writing them to me."

I turned to see Daniel standing on the porch now. My heart stopped in it's place when the words left his mouth, "Wait.. but if you were writing them to Daniel then that would have to mean that your gay Noah."