3|| not gonna lie

Pov Andy
I let me fall on My bed and sighs smiling slightly. I Just ate, did My homework and showered now I'm looking at nothing with Rye in My thoughts.
I take my laptop and start Netflix. Yes I am that kind of kid Netflix without chill on my own. Shadow hunters if you want to know what I watch, it's a pretty good show and all the actors are handsome then my phone goes off I look at it.wow Brooklyn calls me and of course I pick up .
"Hey brook what's up?"
^ no Andy tell me what did you do in Rye his car^ oh wauw I look down blushing
"Umm he gave me a ride home and from now on he is going to do that every day" I hear brook screaming
^what?how?tell me everything!^
I sighs and laugh a little.
"Well I stood there waiting for my mom to pick me up and then Rye sit in his car with all people long story short he let everyone step out and ride me to home oh and he lives in the street behind my house so yeah "
^he did what? He just let everyone go out the car? Who was his hook up this time?^
"I think it was Emma she sits in our class to,rye called her a slut"
^what??? Emma is his full time side hoe Wow he definitely likes you Andy^ I lay back and sighs.
"I wish"
We talked for a hour and then we say goodbye I turn off the light and drift into sleep.

The next morning I make myself ready and when I'm brushing my teeth I hear my mother shout ^Andy there is someone for you ^i breath in and nod "yeah I'm almost ready you can let him in." I look at the mirror and do my hair then I breath in and out, getting nervous and walk to under. "Bye mom we go, hey Rye" I smile slightly to him and he greet me to then we go to his car and start to drive. 'So andrew did you sleep good?' I look at him "why do you always call me andrew or little what is wrong with my name Andy ? " ' nothing I just like to call you like that more andrew ' he winks and I blush and look down "as you want Ryan" he chuckle ' can I have an answer on my question?' I look up "no idea can you?" He smiles , wait what? He is smiling he never smile okay keep your head in the game Andy "Yeah I slept good you?" He nods 'good but short Emma still came over so yeah you know what happens then' he laughs and I feel a weird feeling in my stomach, am I jealous? No can't be true I hardly know him. So I just laugh it away. "So is she your girlfriend? " he glares at me and shake his head 'would I call my girl or boyfriend a slut and no she isn't I am not the relationship kind of guy' I look shocked. "Y-you are bi?"
'Yes I am you?' I nod slowly "Yeah I just didn't expect it from you, you are so " I look down and stop myself, he smirks. 'So what little?' I look in his eyes "okay not gonna lie you are so handsome and fit that i actually didn't thought that you would like boys to" he smirks 'well i do and you're handsome to Little ' he winks and we come to school and step out the car.
************************************************************************************************
Hey guys I'm backk
Chapter 3, hope you like it x
64 views in one day wauw I'm shook thankyou guys it means so much for me x
Don't be a silent reader please I beg you!
Who thinks rye is hot to?
Sorry for the faults
Love you xxx