11|| Only eyes for you

Pov Andy
I wake up by Rye his phone. He groans and take it from the night table. I hear rye standing up and  kiss my head. 'Wake up little'  I smile and finally open my eyes, watch him while he goes to under and answer the call. I smile by seeing him in only his boxers, he never saw me half naked or something always with t-shirt or hoodie. I stand up and follow him but stays still in the door opening, he don't notice it but I can hear he is angry ' I told you I stopped with it, let me alone okay? ' I look confused 'no I don't want it, I'm not the leader anymore, goddamn let me alone' leader what?  'For the last time, no! Bye nick ' he ends the call and sighs, while making breakfast for me and a bowl fruit for him. He turns around and look surprised'H-how long does you stand here ?' I smile slightly "long enough, yes I heard everything, but you don't have to tell me okay? Tell me when you want it." He smiles more and nod 'the only thing I am going to say is, you make a better man of me' I smile and nod. "Cool"  he laughs and give me cornflakes and sit at the table, I sit opposite him and we start to eat, no one saying anything but it's not an awkward silent it's a relax silent. 'Did we got homework for today?' I look up "I have no idea actually" he laughs 'probably' I nod laughing "you will take care of it" he smiles 'like always' I kiss his cheek while washing the plates "you're my hero Beaumont" he smiles 'I get ready' he goes up and in the shower I smile and goes up to , i do my hair and then go in the bathroom, yes the same bathroom as Rye he don't shame  or something, and brush my teeth, he comes out the shower with a  towel around his hips, and goddamn this is hot because he is still a bit wet, I bite my lip and he laughs and go out the bathroom, and yes I'm a little pervert I watch how he take other clothes on, when I'm still in the bathroom. I mean such a hot guy you would do the same ... maybe not it's just me ? Probably.  I change clothes in a hoodie from him and a jeans from me then I go to him and he looks at me. 'Ready?' I smile "ready." He does an arm around me and like that we take our stuff and ride to school.

Pov Rye
We go out the car and I do an arm around Andy, we walk to our friend group in the class, yes we became one big friend group now. I like these guys.
^yoo mate^ Harvey greet me and I nod sitting next to Andy. Me and Andy sit behind jack and brook and before Harvey and Mikey .   Harvey ask me something ^can we talk in the break alone?^ I nod 'sure' I look back at the teacher and see Andy glaring at Harvey I frown and push  my elbow against his shoulder. 'I saw that little' he looks at me and blush "what?" I chuckle 'that look to Harvey jealous Andrew' he frown "you don't see it do you?"  I look confused 'see what?' He sighs and wave it away, we do the usual things in the class for 3 hours then we have finally break. I smile at Andy before Harvey and I go outside. 'What's up harv?' He sighs ^what is that between you and the new kid?^  I frown 'is that your business?' He looks down ^you changed mate^  I frown more 'I know so?' He looks up to me ^i like you better like this but you just don't look anymore after me and Mikey, all your attention is on the new kid^ I sighs 'so? I changed I and I think I start to accept that I actually can love.' He looks up ^y-you love him?^ I nod slowly 'I guess I do.' He swallow and nod head hen he suddenly walks away and leave me alone surprised. Andy comes to me and look at me. I sighs 'nothing much'  he just nods and we go to the class.
After a long day and Harvey being really weird against Andy and me we go finally home, I go with Andy to his house and we work for school together.  I yawn 'I go home, see you tomorrow little' he nods and hugs me, I kiss his head and go to my home. At home I call mikey 'hey mate' ^hellohelloo^ I laughs and shake my head laying in bed 'what's wrong with Harvey he is acting weird?' He sighs ^don't you see it?^ I sighs 'no Mikey I don't see it Andy also asked the same question, see what?'  He sighs ^mate it's obviously, he likes you^ I sigh  'ofcourse he likes me we're friends from the first year' Mikey laughs ^ Ryan, Harvey has a crush on you, he don't just like you as friends, you stupid^  I stay shocked 'what?? No, really? Whoops, I broke another heart'  he laughs ^bye mate^ 'later'  we end the call  I sighs 'what a mess wow' 
Hotbadguy Rye
Can we FaceTime? x

After a few minutes he answers
Little Andrew
Sure x

I call him and he lays in bed, just like me. "Hey" i sighs 'it's a mess' he looks confused "what?" I smile slightly 'the Harvey situation' he nods 'I like him' he looks down sadly 'but I have only eyes for you' he looks up surprised "wait, what?" I smile and whisper 'I love you andrew goodnight' I see his beautiful smile and then before he could say anything I end the call and smile, falling fast asleep

Pov Andy
He said it, I'm shock, he finally said it. After a little I fall asleep, smiling. Nothing can change my happy mood now.
***********************************************************************************************************
1017 words, be proud babes
Chapter 11
Ahhh he said it
Oh and a little bit rarvey feels hehe.
Love ya xxxx