10|| One day

Pov Andy
After 10 minutes I go to Rye his house, it became my 2house the last week. I knock and he shout 'come in' I open the oor. "Rye where are you?" He laughs 'polo' I laugh and shake my head "Marco?" He laughs and the sound is in his bedroom 'polo' I run to his bedroom but stay shocked when I see he has bruises on his body and one cut on  his face. "W-what happened?" He looks up from cleaning his cut 'nothing much, just a stupid fight with a street boy from school' he puts the cleaning stuff away and I sit on his bed watching him "you alright?" He sits next to me 'hmmh' I smile slightly and hug him thigh whispers "I understand you okay? I understand if you want to wait and I'm sorry she hurt you, I didn't knew"  he nods and hug me more thighs. 'It's okay you couldn't know little' I smile. 'So Netflix chill day? Want a hoodie from me?' I smile bright and nod, it's Sunday today so I stay over and borrow a hoodie or shirt of him and we go together to school, I love these little things together. Everyone thinks we are a couple because we always come together to school and he is really protective over me, but like we never hug on school or something. Sometimes he act as a boyfriend, sometimes as a brother, he never said I love you back but I just feel he does. He act so different to me then to other people , if someone just look at me, he looks angry to that person. He always look after me, and he gets jealous if I hug brook or jack. I smile the last week we because on friend group, his friends and my friends. We even sit together in the cafeteria, his friends are chill to but it seems like Harvey has a crush on Rye he always stare at Rye and act different to Rye then other people. But Rye don't recognize it, he has only eyes for me. Not being selfish it's just true, brook and jack tells me all the time. At the moment we lay in his bed, with the macbook before us and with me he's on his chest, he strikes my hair, we don't really cuddle, it's just our comfy way to lay. We always watch random films and series, today it's the vampire dairies . I don't get why people call him a badboy, he isn't dangerous or something, u get why people call him the popular guy, everyone knows him , and most of the people are scared of him but why? I think there are a lot of things I don't know yet about him. "Rye?" He looks at me 'yes?' I bite my lip. "Are there a lot things I don't know about you?" He nods his head 'yeah' I still look up to him "when I will finally really know you?" He looks at nothing but then back at me 'one day' I nod smiling "one day" he smiles and kiss my head. Yes he kissed my head. He concentrates back on the vampire dairies, I look to. After a while I look back to him and I swear he is gorgeous he looks concentrated to the MacBook, gosh I want to kiss him so badly and being in a couple with him, but I know I have to wait until he is ready for it, and I will, I would wait a lifetime for him.
****************************************************************************************************************
I'm sorry for the short chapter I will post a longer chapter later I promise x
Chapter 10
Love you xxx