18|| Everything for you

Pov Andy
We are walking back to the car and I walk back really close to Rye. He has his arm thight around me, and I can't stop smiling. We comes to his car and I close my eyes, he smile and we ride back. Once coming to his home he drag me and go to his room, he lays me on bed and we cuddle close to each other. Like this we fall asleep.
The next morning, when I wake up, Rye isn't in the bed anymore. I stand up and do my pants out, what I was still wearing, and take a really big shirt of Rye. I go to under where Rye is standing, in Only trousers and making eggs with bacon and pancakes. I swear he is so sweet.  I come to him and hug him from behind. He smiles bright, just like me and turn around and take me in a hug. 'Slept good babe?' I nod and then he looks at me, from up to down and bite his lip. 'You're even more hot then yesterday, damn' I chuckle and peck his lips, then go sit at the table. He gives me a plate and one for himself and we start to eat. "I could get used to this." He smiles 'me too' I smile more. "Thank you for yesterday, it was an amazing first date babe" he smiles bright 'thank you for saying yes' I smile more and shake my head slightly "you know I would always say yes to you, I was waiting for that" he nods and smile.  'What do you want to do today?' I think "no idea, what do you want?" He laughs 'I asked you first'  I laugh too "can't we just cuddle, make out and cuddle again" he smiles more. 'Sounds good, oh and this noon we are going to my brothers, not for long don't worry ' I smile "it's okay, I love them, but first, upstairs cuddle, pleaseee" I look with puppy eyes to him. He nods laughing and pick me up, until the bed and lay me down on it. He lays down beside me and i immediately cuddle up with him. He smiles and do his arms around me, I snuggle my head in his neck, I look up to him and he was already looking down at me and I smile more.  "I love you" He smiles 'I know' I smile and he locks his lips with me. Again that FireWork, I don't think I Will ever get used to this. He smiles and from the little kiss, we start to make out.  It's beginning to be a more heated game and I bite accidentally on his lip. He groans and I sit on him. I look him in the eyes, and he kiss me again. I grind slowly on his friend and he start to breath heavier. When I start to give him kisses on his neck he turns us around and do my shirt out. He looks at me from up to down and groans 'you're so beautiful baby' I blush and he kiss from my lips to my neck and to my jaw. Suddenly he give me love bites in my neck and I moan silently. And he smirks and make all love bites on my stomach and above my trousers. I lay there moaning, but suddenly he jumps up and shake his head. I groan "don't stop!" He laughs and peck my lips. 'Sorry baby but I want your first time special and I have no idea if you are actually ready for it' I smile "I have no idea either, I mean I want it, so badly with you and I guess I am ready for you." He smiles and shake his head 'I still want it special for you.' He lays next to me again and place me in his chest, I smile relaxing and close my eyes. "Thank you for being so sweet, you are the best boyfriend that exist" he smiles 'everything for you'
And like that, all cuddled up on each other , we stay laying for about 2 hours. Talking about non important things. And I swear to god, I adore these moments. Rye his eyes are a little bit more shining and he smiles the hole time, so do I. When it's noon we make ourselves ready and leave to his brothers. The little kids run to Rye and hug him, after they hug me Rye greet Rob to and Rob gives me a hand. Ryan do his arm around my waist and talks to the lil kids. I stand there all in love listening to their conversation. Suddenly the hole room is silent because someone enters it. I look at the person and Rye is the first one who says something...
'Father'
****************************************************************************************
I love cliffhangers hehe
Rye and Andy are so sweet, they are More sweet then sugar
Chapter 18!
Love ya guys xxxx