32|| Inhuman strong

Pov Andy
"Rye? Babe?" You can see all the pain in his face. And to my surprise he don't fall on the ground but stay standing. I see that his eyes are starting to flinch back but he keeps fighting against it. And oh wow he start to hopping on his other leg, and fast. I follow him and try to hold him standing up. He swallows. "Rye, fuck you're the strongest human I know" he looks up but keep hopping. When we did the hole way to the hospital, everyone looked weird at us, because a boy full with cuts and 2 shots was hopping in the street. We go in and suddenly Rye collapse pretty hard against the ground, with his head hitting the ground.  He whisper something 'I love you Andy' and then he is knocked out. I start to scream and put his head on my lap. His head is bleeding to "someone help? Please!" There run doctors to us and place Rye on a hospital bed. I am shaking and they run directly with Rye to an operation room. I run with them until a big door ^sorry men you have to stay here^ an doctor hold me back
I nod and wait in the corridor. I start to walk from one side to the other, anxious to lose my hero.
After 4 freakin hours, the doctor that first holded me back, come to me. I jump up. ^Ryan is in a deep coma, but he will be ok. We don't know when he will wake up, it can be days, weeks or months. The poor boy is in a really bad situation on the moment, so I think he will be in a coma for a while. But he is inhuman strong, every other person would absolutely not survive this. I will not forget this man^ i smile a bit he is inhuman strong. I nod ^you can go in the room, talk to him and hold his hand, are there people you can call?^ I think, this boy has literally no one except my family and our friends oh and rob. I nod and he bring me to his room. I freeze when I see him. He is so so pale, and his body Is almost just one big bruise and bandage, where the cuts are.  Also in the shot wounds are bandaged but it don't sees very nice. I swallow and come closer. I sit in the chair next to him and take his hand. "Hey baby, guess what? You are going to be okay. You are inhuman strong and every other human won't survive this. But you did Beaumont, you're my hero." I start to have tears "goddamn why did he did this to you? It's your freaking dad."  I sob. "I miss you already Beaumont, please wake up fast"
I call Rob and my mother. My mother and dad  come over and is really shocked,she hugs me and slowly hugs Rye then. ^tell me later what happens okay ?^ I nod and keep looking at Rye. Rob couldn't come over because the twins can't see him like this and he needs to look for them. My mom went to home to pick food for me and clothes. She also take some clothes from Rye what was at my home. I thank her and look at rye again, eating just a little bit.

Pov Rye
(Time skip)
All I see is black, the only thing I see is black, my hole body hurt, my head and under my hip. I don't know why, I don't know for how long. The only thing I know is that Andy is always by my side. I'm so lucky to have him. And yes I can hear everything he says. But I can react in no way and that is getting on my nerves, a lot. Our friends came to a few times, and his mom came almost everyday. My brothers just came two times. But A,d'y stayed every minute by my side. Only to shower He went away. He did even sleep here. The only thing I want is to cuddle up to him, kiss him, make out with him, and maybe fuck him. I just want to feel his warmth and tell him everything is okay. I miss him, a lot.
************************************************************************************************************
Chapter 33
Not saying how many days/weeks time skip
Would Rye wake up, or would he give it up? And Andy would he stay by his side or would he find another girl or boy?
Let's figure it out in next chapter
Love ya xxxx