16 || Definitely a thing

Pov Rye
We're 3 weeks further now, we are still the same, not a couple, but definitely a thing. We know each other for 2 months, and honestly, I'm done waiting. I am going to tell him about everything, and then I will ask him out, finally! It's Saturday and I'm about to leave to his home. When I'm at his place, he already opens the door without I have to knock, I smile. 'Hey little' he smiles back and hug me "hey bad guy, come in" I nod and we go to his room. "So what do you want to do today?" He says while he close the door. I bite my lip and sighs 'honestly I want to tell you' He looks up and walk to me, sits next to me on his bed. "Tell me what?" I bite nervous on my tongue 'about me, My other half of My past, and Why they call me a badboy, and Yeah these things you know' his eyes start to shine a bit and he nods "I'm ready for it" i breath in and look down whispers 'please don't hate me ' He looks surprised,"I wont ever hate you Ryan" I look up and nod.

Pov Andy
He start to tell. 'Okay so it's started, early, my parents divorced, my mother was an addict, from drugs and alcohol, that's the reason, why I hate that stuff. Me and my brothers lived with my father , after we left our mother. My father start to hurt me, physical and mental because I was 'weak', he didn't do that to my other brothers, and I'm happy for that.' I look shocked at him, he swallows 'on school I got bullied, a lot., and the most people just laughed with it.'He looks down and sighs 'there came a point where I self harmed, and not just a little bit' he lets me show the scarfs, you can see multiple and deep one, there are a few that aren't that old, I look up,from his scarfs to his face and back."stil?" He shrug his shoulders. 'It's been a while now' I nod and he goes further 'Then I was done with everything and started to do an sport, fighting. It didn't take long before I became really good at it, and after Nicole..' he stops for a moment and look at me, I nod that he can go on 'I pointed me all on the fighting, I felt pain, but nothing could bring me down, I became a monster, on the fighting point then. It was also then that if I would be angry my eyes become darker, and no one could make me relax, or stop me. ' I look surprised 'after Nicole I never cried again . No tear left my eye since that time.' I look at him "wauw, you really did go threw some shit" he nods 'it's not everything yet' I swallow "go one" he sighs' so why people calls me the badboy , I entered an ' He sighs and look to the side, I take his hand and nod that it's okay 'a gang, I entered an street gang, not shit with drugs and stuff, more like fighting and yeah., after two weeks, I became the leader and not just an usual one, I was, am very famous in the streets, because I become that fast a leader, and almost won every fight.' I look surprised, again. "Wauw" he nods 'a week after I knew you, I stopped, because I had a weak point, you and it's not good to still be in the gang, when you have that.' "Why?" He looks in my eyes, 'because they could hurt you, to have me, and I don't want that you get hurt.' I smile slightly. "I love you, if you would be in that gang or not, I would always love you." He smiles 'I'm done with that shit, that chapter of me is closed now, oh and I love you too.' I smile bright and suddenly he go sit off the bed, in front of me. 'Andy, I'm done waiting, I love you, can I take you on a date?' I look More surprised and nod smiling, hug him tightly. "When?" He smiles 'this Night, make you ready, i'll pick you up on 7pm oh and you stay over at Mine house, it can be late.' I nod smiling, he kiss my head and stand up. 'Wear something casual, it don't have to be fancy or something' I smile more and nod again "Okay" he smiles 'see you on 7 ' and he is gone, I sit there surprised, he finally did it!? I stand up and start to scream happily, jumping around, my mom and dad come up ^who died?^ I laugh and my mom smile "he finally let me in ahhh " I am probably his boy this night, yeahhh boii. My dad laughs and go down, my mother smiles. "I have a date , what do I have to wear?" I jump up and run to my clothes set. Start to take hoodies, shirts and jeans out. "Ohgod I have no idea". My mom come to me and push me on the bed. ^where do you go?^ I think "he didn't say, he said wear something casual it don't have to be too fancy." I bite my lips, my mother nod and start to look for a set clothes, after a few minutes she gives a set clothes to me. ^perfect^ I look at it , a black jeans, really classy and the first t-shirt I ever borrow from Rye, and yes I still have it. I smile "thanks mother, love you, now out, I'm going to make me ready" she smiles ^don't worry I'm gone, I do your hair! ^ I nod and she goes away, I make me ready and after an hour, my mom does my hair. After an half hour on 7 pm the bell go.
***************************************************************************************************************
1000 words whi,
Chapter 16 Rye finally opened himself iehhh
I'm not fangirling about my own book I swear....
love you guys xxx