34|| roadtrip

Thankyou all for 1K views xxxx read caption!
Pov Rye
A few days are over, i didn't really count. I told my mother about everything, how I met Andy, all our moments together. Our first date, Disneyland. How I took his virginity on the most special way. I also told about Andy his family to my mother, and last but not least the time I was with my father, just before hospital.she cried a lot. I didn't. Andy was also on my side the hole time. Also my father and his little friends sit in jail now, I'm so happy bout that. My mother lives and take care of the twins again and rob moved out to. I am finally allowed to go home again, Andy stays over at mine house, to look after me.
Tonight we are going to eat something with Andy his parents, my mother and me and Andy. We eat, talk and laugh. Our mothers can go on really well with each other. I look at Andy and I catch him already staring at me. I take his hand 'I love you so much' I whisper in his ear. He smiles and whisper back you know I love you too" I kiss his head and he smiles more. We finish eating, I drive my mother to her home and then I go to my own home. The next day Andy moves in in my house officially, normally we wanted to wait until his birthday, but we were both ready for it and his parents find it okay .
Today miss Fowler said this ^so guys when do you will marry?^ me and Andy both freezes, we never actually thought about that. Andy blushed 'we didn't thought about marriage, but we will' I look at Andy 'one day' he smiles and take my hand "one day"
Now we ,are laying on my bed, half naked and talking about the future. "Rye, do you want kids later?" I nod 'when I didn't know you I don't wanted it afraid that I will be as my father, but now with you... yeah but how?' He smiles "there is like a way to do it, so we can actually be a biological father" I nod. He looks up to me "you know I love you right?" I smile 'guess what?' He laughs "what?" 'I love ever you too babe' He smiles and kiss me gently.. 'I love you so much, thank you for not letting me down when I was in coma ' he smiles "I would never let you down" I nod smiling 'I know'
The next day we begin early with moving all the stuff from Andy. I smile by the thought that I have him now for myself, I love him so much. In the noon we eat with his family and around 6pm we are finally ready. I let me fall on our bed and yawn. He smile and jump on me , I groan. 'Kiddo' he smiles "giant" I laugh and kiss his head. 'Next week is the vacation over' he sighs "I know, we are starting our senior year" I smile and nod 'you are going to be my date for prom' he laugh "ofcourse I will" I smile "what are we going to do after that, I never thought about it" I smile 'I want to do something with music' his eyes widen "me too, that's sick" I smile 'what if we are going to do something together, like a band or something' he smiles bright "sounds amazing, starting a band with the love of my life by my side" i smile more 'Mikey, jack and brook like to sing to, what about we ask them later?' He nods "that is sick like really" I nod smiling 'how is it going to call?' He thinks "it's going to be a whole ride until we're famous and stuff" I think to 'like a trip' we both look at each other smiling "'roadtrip'"
****************************************************************************************************************
I will de a Q&A so leave questions here, if I don't have enough questions I don't do it! Ask questions to
Rye
Andy
Ryes father
Ryes mother
Rob
Andy's mother
Emma
And
Myself x
Chapter 34
I know it's not really the way how they came to the name but oh well
Next chapter is going to be giant
And my very last chap
I'm very thankfull for all my readers and for my biggest supporter spitfire03
Love ya xxx