7|| I was waiting for you

Pov Rye
I feel bad for acting like this to Andy , but what else can I do?  I lean against my car, after school waiting for him, he comes to me and suddenly hug me again, I freeze and just stand there. 'What are you doing andrew?' He looks up to me, still with his hands around me"hugging you" I swallow and push him gently back, then go in the car. "What's the matter Ryan? Not used to people hugging you?" I clench my jaw and look at the road, riding away and ignoring his question. He put the radio on and I look at him. 'Who said you can do that in my car?' He look innocent at me with puppy eyes "who said not?" I sighs and come to his home 'bye andrew' he looks at me "you want to do something together? You want to come inside" I sigh 'sorry I have plans bye' he nod and kiss my cheek I freeze again and he giggles and go inside, I ride away, shaking my head, Harvey calls me. ^yoo broo^ I roll my eyes 'what's up?' He laughs ^still on for tonight? ^ hmm 'tonight?' 
^don't say you forgot, club night mate!^
Oh yeah club 'ofcourse I'm on for it' he laughs ^see ya later^ I sighs and nod, end the call then and start to make me ready for the club night,after an hour I drive to Harvey and Mikey and then we go to our central club, everyone knows us here.The boys start to drink, I don't really get wasted I only drink 2 or 3 glasses , I don't really like it to get drunk because of my past, see my mother was an addict, drugs and alcohol,yeah that's the reason I don't drink a lot and I don't want to come in any contact with drugs, i hate it.  After a bit I start to dance with a couple of girls, one girl that barely wears something start to grind on me while dancing' I laugh it away and dance further after a couple of hours I'm done with it and go home, when I'm home I see Andy standing before my house I look surprised and sighs 'what are you doing here that late Andy?'
He looks at me "I was waiting for you Rye" I look at him and sighs when I see he is wet from the rain, I take out my jacket and do it around him. 'Come in  and shower here, I give you clothes, then you wait until the rain stops and go back home okay?' He smiles and nod I lead him inside and let him show how the shower works and stuff then I take a big T-shirt from me and an short and do it on the wash table. "Rye, thankyou" I just give him a little nod and walk the bathroom out. After I change clothes in only a short I make the other room, for if people come over, next to mine ready for Andy  then put the wet clothes of Andy in the dryer and lay down on my bed, put a random film on.
"Hey Ryan" I look up to Andy who stands in the room with my clothes on, the t-shirt is way to big but it is cute and I have to say he looks good in my clothes. ' yeah?'
"I'm ready" I nod and stand up 'you sleep at my house because it's really late and it is still raining, I show you your room' I lay my hand on his back and push him gently to the other room. "Thanks Rye " I nod and then he hugs me again but I freeze and stay still after a bit he let go and I go under making hot chocolat milk for him and go up again knocks on his door. "Come in"  I open the door and give him the milk he smiles thankfull to me. 'I'm in my room next to this one if you need me, night Andy' he nods "goodnight badboy" i go in my room and close the door close my eyes and fall in sleep.

Pov Andy
I can't really sleep so I stand up and go to Rye I knock on the door but there is no answer so I open it and look at a sleeping  Rye, I smile he is really cute when he is asleep. I lay my head on his chest and do my arms around his body, I fall asleep smiling. I could get used to this, in his arms it feels so safe.
***************************************************************************************************************
Chapter 7, isn't Rye cute?
I finally found a lane Ryan Beaumont ofcourse. curious how long this lane will stay?
Today I am going to post maybe 2 parts because I'm really busy, I'll try to post 3
Love you guys.
Keep your head up xxx