5| Maybe its meant to be

Pov Andy
After an half hour we are ready and he stand ups. 'You eat with me? I order pizza and I am alone so a bit company is always nice' I nod "yeah sure thanks you live alone?" He looks at me 'actually yes my parents live almost out town and that's why I bought a new house so yeah I do' wow "but like how old are you?" He laughs '18 you?' I lick my lips "17" he smiles 'what pizza do you want?' "Anything is good" he nods and walk to under to and call to order pizza after a minute he comes back and sits next to me '15 minutes and they are here' I nod "so tell me about your life Ryan" he looks at me and start 'so I have 2 little twin brothers and one big brother they live in the house of my parents 10minutes from here, I am not the relationship kinda guy and only use girls for a hook up if I am in the mood I have a big past and I am not sure why I am saying all these things so I am just going to shut up now, what about you?' I sit closer to him "so I am only child but close with my cousin, I sing and I am a little bit a nerd type I also love football and I am not very a social type I'm shy around a lot people and I am claustrophobic not really fun if I am the important spot of people" he smiles 'nice I am always an important spot of people but I like to be on myself or just with one person oh and I fight it's a sport of me to so you sing?' "Yeah I do" He smiles more 'can you sing for me?' I stare at him with widen eyes surprised "ummm i don't know I not really sings for people" he nods 'we can sing together if you want.' I nod slowly "yeah we can try that" his eyes start to shine more wow beautiful ' do it again pia Mia?' I smile more "I love that song ". He stands up and take a guitar out the clothes set I look up to him surprised "you play?" 'Nope I get it once for my birthday but never learned it you?' I nod and smile excited "can I?" He smiles and give it to me I smile and we start to sing a part of the song (media). I look at him smiling while singing and he smiles back, and I have this feeling that I start to have feelings for him.  Maybe it's meant to be.

Pov Rye
The one moment we are singing together, the other we are sitting opposite each other eating pizza and making bad jokes, we get to know each other good but I keep avoiding my past he asked things about why I only use girls and stuff but i just ignore that sort of questions.
"I think I should go home oh and we should hang out more together Rye, this was really fun" he smiles and I nod 'yeah we should and do I have to walk with you to your home I think it's 5 minutes walking' He is doubting "no it's okay but thanks though" I nod and walk with him until the door I open it and he swallows I think but do my shoes on and take his hand slowly 'I'll walk with you, i can't let a pretty boy like you walk alone in the dark little' I wink and he blushes we start to all and when I stand before his house he suddenly hugs me, I freeze but after a few seconds I hug back. Then I wait until he is inside and walk back to my home.
When I come home I shower and let the water fall over me, with closed eyes I think of Andy, and just for a single moment I thought about how innocent he is and damn that turns me on. I swallow and step out the shower do only shorts on and stay shirtless, fun fact I am more shirtless then that I wear a hoodie or shirt. How would Andy standing with my hoodies? Okay Ryan enough you need to find something else to focus kid. I sit on my bed when the bell goes I sighs and stand up I open the door.
(Just a tinyq bit dirty not really a lot, for the people who can't take it x)
'Emma? What are you doing here?' Yes Emma stands there with a skirt just under her ass and something on her boobs that has to be a sort of clothes but don't really look like it. She looks down and smirks ^i see your hard babe,thinking of me^ oh she don't know hmm but I can't always think about Andy and I need my reputation back so I just play with her.
'Ofcourse em come in.'i smirk and she comes in then she whispers in my ear with her hands over my back and abs ^i don't wear a slip^ okay gross ew but okay chill Ryan don't scold her out 'oh nice you makes yourself ready for me'
Eventually she start to go down my body and I can't help it but pretending that Andy does this, god what is wrong with me. When she do my shorts down and start to sucks I moan 'fuck Andy'
****************************************************************************************************************
Cliffhanger hehe
Chapter 5, A bit dirty quese why not
Sorry for the faults, I'm only human after all ;)
Hope you like it!
Love you xxxx

Oh and don't be a silent reader x