33|| A month

Pov Rye
I am trying for the 100st time to open my eyes. It is not working. I feel Andy is holding my hand. I think, still in my black hole. I cough, yes I can cough. Weird I know but If it's the only thing I can to give a sign of life, I do it. I hear Andy whispering "Rye? Please don't become badder I beg you, I need you" I smile and try to strike a bit over his hand.  Wait, I smiled. Andy whispers "he is smiling" he said that over and over again until he shouts "he is freaking smiling"I say with a real shaky and quiet voice 'jeez Andy don't scream, my head' I open my eyes a bit, close it and open again, Andy freezes and I just smile at him. He attacks me with throwing his arms around me and hugging me thigh, I groan slightly but hug him back. "Fuck Rye you're alive" I smile 'ofcourse I am, I won't leave you.'  He smiles and start sobbing a bit. "I was so afraid" I tear up 'I know babe, I know' he looks shocked at me "you're crying, you never cried" I smile weakly, letting all the tears out 'I'm only crying, because I missed you so much, i don't cry for someone else, not even for myself, I would only cry because of you' He looks with big eyes to me. "I honestly love you so much" I smile more 'same babe' he sits next to me and cuddle into me carefully, like that I drift into sleep a little while later.  ^Andrew why are you laying with him, maybe you hurt him^ i smile a bit by hearing Andy his mother voice and I open my eyes. 'Nice to see you too miss fowler'  she looks at me and smile bright ^i was so worried Beaumont ^ and she hugs me. I smile 'I'm okay, for now' she smiles and nod. 'So did I broke stuff, how is it with the gun wounds? And what does I have to my head?'Andy only smiles "chill babe , you had a brain bleeding, because you felt hard, your wounds are okay now, it still hurts, but it will heal. You lost almost half of your blood in your body or something." I nod 'how long was I knocked out? Two days, a week? 2?'  They look at me "Ryan you were in a coma for a month" I look shocked 'I literally tried to wake up every moment.' He smiles weakly "you did wake up, that's the most importants" i nod and want to stand up 'can we go home now?' They frown and miss fovvs push me back. ^stay i am going to look for a doctor^ i sigh but nod. After a few seconds someone knocks, 'that fast?, come in ' there comes someone in, but it's not the doctor, also not Andy his mother.  I blink a few times, she looks like... no she looks better and more good. Would it be? Fuck 'mom?' She smiles weakly ^hey sweetie^ I swallow, sweetie, her name for me.  'Why now? After all those years?' Andy stays quiet and just look at us. My mother look at Andy ^can i talk alone with Rye for a mmoment^ he nods and stand up ut before he can walk away I take his hand 'no he stays, now explain' I cross my arms. She sighs and sit on the chair next to me. ^look, I never wanted to let you alone with that jerk, I even never wanted to leave you.^ she gets tears in the eyes. ^i just knew I hunted you even more, with my addiction. I wanted to get clean, so I left you and your brothers and worked on myself.^ I look at her and smile weakly, she is still the loving woman I would knew a long time ago. '8 years mother, you never contacted me or rob, you let my brothers alone when they were a baby. You missed everything about their and my life' she nods and start crying ^i know sweetheart, I never wanted to but it just took so long for being my old old self again, before all the wrong stuff^ i look at her and smile opening my arms, she almost jump in it and cry into my shoulder ^i'm so so so sorry Rye, I love you^ i bite my lip 'I love you too mother, I'll always will ' she looks at me ^you forgive me?^ i nod 'ofcourse, you are the only woman I love so much, and Andy's mom, she did a lot things for me when you weren't there' Andy smiles so do my mother 'we have to take a lot of time in mom' she nods,^ you have to tell me everything^ i smile and look at Andy pulling him closer 'mother, this is Andy, My' I stop and look at him, smiling bright 'my boyfriend and my soulmate' he looks surprised at me and smile. "Nice to meet you miss" she smiles and take him in a hug ^nice to meet the boy who makes my boy happy, but Rye what about Nicole?" I smile and shake my head 'she cheated a long while ago but I never loved her , what i ,now, I realized it when I started to spend time with Andy' he looks at me "really?"I nod ^good, i never liked that bitch^ i laugh 'i know',mom looks at me ^what happend that you're here?^i sighs 'father' she looks angry and i take her hand 'i survived thats the most important'
****************************************************************************************************************
Who would that think? Miss Beaumont is back!
Chapter 33
Hope you like iT!
Love you xxxx