21|| Going to call you batman

Pov Rye
On the moment we are laying with our head next to each other, talking about the future and stuff. We just learned together for the exams soon. He sits up and look at me. "Can I ask something personal?" I nod 'of course' he waits a bit and I sit up and take his hand.  'Just ask' he nods and bite his lip "what happens in that basement?" I freeze 'umm, wow uh' he looks at me. I sigh and nod 'okay so he always had like , things do hurt me, example a whip' I do my shirt out and turn around 'if you look for it you see scarfs on my back' he freezes and nods go slowly with his fingers over it. I turn around again 'and he let me do things,' I bite my lip 'it started with the things when I was 13, and yeah I'm traumatized and stuff there. He also let friends, man and woman come for money oh and I had to join the gang because my father wanted it.' I bite my lip and he looks shocked at me, I look down.  He suddenly hugs me thighs "goddamn you really went to a lot" I nod and push him a bit behind and shrug my shoulders 'its over now, we can't change the past' he looks sweet to me "you're my hero Beaumont, you are so inhuman strong, I am going to call you batman" I smile slightly and sighs. We lay down again and talk further.
'Is it to early?' I'm planning to go to Disneyland with Andy in Paris, I know it will be warm but who cares. Andy looks at me "for what?" I smile 'school is in two weeks done' he frown "so?" I chuckle 'on vacation together?' His eyes widen and he start to jump like a little kid "why would it be too early?" I smile 'okay babe I know enough' he frown "huh?" I smile and stand up 'I'm going to look for my MacBook I'm back in five minutes.' He is still confused but nod. I already talked to Andy his parents, for taking him with me to somewhere and they told me Andy absolutely love Disneyland and they were really happy that I want to do this for him. I take my MacBook of my bed and walk back to Andy his house. Suddenly someone take me by my shoulders and turn me around 'Tf?' I see there an old "friend" of me, aka old gang kid. ^hello beaumont!^ I groan 'go away, let me alone I am done with that okay?' He laughs and punch me. I laugh sarcastic and do the MacBook on the ground. I turn around and punch him, he punches back and like that it goes on for a little. Suddenly he takes a knife and I stay cool and look at it, but back at him.  'What are you going to do nick? Huh? You going to kill me?' He laugh and cut me in my arm and then in my face, I grab the knife out of his hands and throw it away. 'You know I'm stronger, why do you even try? No point, next time I'll kill you understand? I was not for nothing the leader, now let me alone.' I push him back, take my MacBook from the ground and go back to Andy his house. His mother opens the door and looks shocked at me. ^Rye what happened? Come inside fast^ she takes my arms and pull me inside to their bathroom, she takes cleaning stuff and bandages. 'Miss Its Okay, I can Do that' she shakes her head and start to clean and bandage the cuts. I smile thankfully and suddenly Andy comes in, worried."what happened babe?" I smile. 'Nothing much, don't worry' he rolls his eyes but smile and his mother end it. ^you really have to carry son, we don't want to loose you.^ I smile brightly 'I will, this was nothing I promise' she nods and go threw my hair, I smile more.  Andy hugs me thight. "Goddamn you were like a half hour away, I was worried." I laugh but hug him back 'it's nothing, don't be worried that fast darling.' He pout " you're my soulmate of course I get worried that fast." I look at him 'soulmate huh?' He blush and look down, I take his chin up so he looks at me. 'I like it' he smiles brightly and I kiss his cheek. We go back to his room. He looks at me. I already laid down. He sits on my legs, just under my  ya know. I look questionable at him. He ignore it and sit more up and start to grind. I close my eyes and moan silently. 'Baby no' he pouts "When do you want it then?" I chuckle 'I already planned something' he looks with widen eyes to me. "Really?"I nod and he pout again " but I need you, we're waiting so long now." I bite my lip trying to hide that, that turns me on and swallow. 'Two weeks okay?' He sighs and nod slowly.
****************************************************************************************************************
Once again, it's not real from the father or something, I just need a good story , so don't attack me okay?
Chapter 21
Hope you like it
Oehh when would the first time be ;)
Love ya xxx