27|| You are only mine get it?

Pov Rye
The next day we wake up early. We makes ourselves ready, ate and then now. We are walking to the other part of Disneyland. Andy is so happy all the time, and that makes me happy. Oh and now we did it, he is a freak, he can't stay off with his hands from me. It turns me on, but i don't know why, I just ignore it. Andy is walking before me and holds my hand. I feel we became even more close. But like I'm happy about that, but on the same time also scared. I'm scared that he will have enough from me and will do the same as Nicole. I hope not obviously, I love him. The day flies by,and we are eating in the restaurant here in Disney ^do you want to drink something ?^ the boy says we both look at him and I look at Andy "a coke please" he smiles sweet and is looking Andy out, from head to toe. I frown and Andy is smiling back. Uh sorry? 'For me too' He look at me and then back at Andy and then he winks. He just freakin winks at my boy. I frown more and hold myself in, so I just look with a sour face before me. When I pay he gives  Andy a paper. I frown more. He winks ^jace is the name, call me ^ i cough 'uhh excuse me? You are flirting, with MY boyfriend,where i just sit with?' He smirks ^you can always score with a keeper in the goal^ i choke on my own air and stand up, just before I want to take out to him, Andy takes my hand and pull me outside. "Babe don't" I look with darker eyes to him and want to walk back but Andy stops me,"please?" I sighs and start to walk back to the hotel.

Pov Andy
I find it funny, how Rye became so jealous, and cute. But obviously so freaking hot. Yes everyone he is hot when he is jealous and angry. We walks to the hotel and he is walking with still a sour face and clenched jaw.
!!!!! Smut warning, it's hot skip if you don't want it!!!!!
When we are in the hotel room, he suddenly push me against the wall and comes really close to my face I gasp. He says with a low voice and his darker eyes, what really turns me on btw 'you are only mine get it?' I swallow and nod "only yours" he let his hand over my cheek and slowly to my bum, suddenly he grabs it and slap it 'I don't share you, over my dead body, understand?' I gasp again and say with a little voice, really turned on "yes Ryan" he shakes his head I breath in "daddy" he start to give me love bites on my neck and I moan. 'Only I can touch you like this, and flirt with you' I swallow and nod "I belong to you and no one else daddy " he groans and go further with giving love bites. Suddenly he rips my shirt off and I gasp. Again. While giving love bites he squeeze my bum and I let out small moans. Suddenly he picks me up and throw me on our bed and I gasp for the 100st time. He does his shirt off and attack my lips with his. I can't place it how, it is not soft and gentle, but hard, needy and like I'm only his. But it feels so good. He goes down my body and give me love bites, he comes up again, and leave really dark ones on my neck and color bone, I moan and gasp on the same time, he says with his sexy husky voice 'now everyone can see that you're mine' I moan from that sentence and he goes down again, then he takes my pants and trousers out. In one eye blink he does his one out to and start to stretch me with two finger. I moan loudly "fuck Rye" he smirks and add his tongue with the activity. I moan louder and after a few minutes he goes out. I whine and groan from the empty feeling. And he takes lube and a condom he does it over his cock and look at me 'Can i?' I smile even when he is so needy he asks for my permission "babe you can, please I need you inside me" I almost beg,he moans and slam in one thrust his hole length into me, I give a scream moan from pleasure. Fuck that feels good. He smirks and start to thrust directly hard and fast. It's really rough tho. But I'm not complaining, hell no i love it. He touches my spot literally every time good. We both moan loudly and I go down with my hand to touch myself. When I start to rub myself, he looks with a I warn you look and pin my hands above me, I whine and moan louder, as he go faster. He start to rub me while slamming and I have this feeling in my stomach. "Fuck daddy I'm close"  he goes slower and start to only grind. I pout and moans.  He smirks. 'Only i Can let you feel like this.' I nod breathing heavy "obviously only you can." He moans and slam In to me again I moan loudly. He looks at me 'don't come'  I whine but moan and nod. He suddenly goes really fast and moan loudly, he comes Inside the condom  with a really loud moan and I have to hold back so hard. Then he go out me and gives kisses from my face until almost to my dick. He slowly lick it, and keep looking in my eyes. I moan loudly from only his look. He start to suck me off and deepthroat me, and after a bit I moan loudly "I'm close fuck" he goes faster and, then come. He looks at me and swallow everything, keeping his gaze on my eyes. I moans again loudly. He.freaking.swallowed.  And that look was hot. He smirks and dry us off a bit and lay down next to me. I lay my head in his chest and he goes threw my hair. We both are still breathing heavy and I look at him "you need to be more jealous" he groans and look at me "this sex was so hot" he groans again and mumble 'only mine' I sit up a bit and look in his eyes "Ryan I'm only yours, i don't want anyone else' I belong to you I'm YOUR boyfriend okay?" He smiles weakly and kiss me, then we fall slowly asleep.
****************************************************************************************************************
1137 words
Chapter 27
Gosh this book is turning way more dirty then I expected
Although hope you like it
Love ya babes xxxx