6|| he don't give a damn about me

Pov Rye
Emma looks up to me confused. ^did you just moaned someone else his name? ^ I swallow and laugh a bit whisper'fuck' I put my pants back on. 'Emma you should go' ^what why?^ I look irritated 'I'm not in the mood oh and today never happens otherwise I will destroy your high school life okay? ' She nods scared and I sort of push her out my house, not that she falls or something, don't worry I don't hurt girls... not physically. Mental maybe but that is not the point now, why did I moaned Andy his name? Gosh I'm so stupid. I lay in my bed looking at nothing and sighs then I have a message I look on my phone.
Little Andrew
Hey Rye, I had so much fun today, goodnight x

I smile he is cute.

Hotbadguy Rye
Goodnight little x

I close my eyes and drift into sleep with, yes ofcourse with Andy in my thoughts.

The next morning when I make myself ready I decide that this has to stop, I am going to try that Andy is going to hate me and then he don't want to see me anymore and I can stop loving him and be my old own self again every week another side chick , no feelings, dark. Wait hold on, I love him? I said stop loving him? No i don't love him it's all just in my head.
I stand with my car before his house and he comes out, smiling bright. "Hey Rye" I don't look at him and drive away answer with a little 'Hi'. I know I'm an asshole don't fight me okay? He glares at me but stays still I just say nothing and ride to school. "So Emma cames yesterday I saw" I sighs 'Hmmh' he look confused "she went away crying, I saw her out my window"I look at him 'yes so?' He sighs "what did you do?" I bite my lip 'I sended her away because I was not in the mood' I look back at the road 'I mean she will come back eventually and beg me to fuck her' and I guess that Is actually going to happen, Andy rolls his eyes and whisper "that hoe" I mean he is right. We come to school and I walk away and leave Andy alone. He just stare at me while I walk away.

Pov Andy
Rye is acting weird, really weird, is he playing with me? I have no idea. I walk frustrated to jack and brook and they stare at me with a quiestion look. ^problems with our badboy?^ i sighs and sits down behind them.
"Excuse me? My badboy you mean" I look shocked and they smirk. "Forget that I said that please, suddenly I hear laughing behind us, Rye sits there with his friends and yes they heard me saying that because they are all looking at me and rye who sits between Mikey and Harvey is smirking 'sorry Andrew I don't belong to anyone' I look down and suddenly Emma sits on Rye his lap and Rye smirks more and start to make out with her, I swallow and look back to the teacher who said nothing against Rye and Emma making out. Suddenly we hear a moan from Rye and after from Emma 'Mister we have to go to the toilet' the teacher nods and Rye smirks and walks with Emma out the class. I really thoughts he would like me to,yep that thought was wrong, obviously he don't give a damn about me. After 5 minutes they come back, Rye with his familiar smirk and a hikey on his neck, that slut with a bit messy hair. Emma goes sit on the other side of the room and Rye back on his place behind me. ^you fucked her in the toilets?^ I guess that Mikey asked that. 'Nah she gave me a blowjob but I wasn't in the mood to fuck.'
Then harvey comes in between.^what you are always in the mood for a fuck and definitely if it's on school because you like adventures, who is on your mind Ryan?^ Rye gets irritated and answer 'you know I don't have feelings for someone, I don't even want that you know what happened with Nicole and that can't happens another time' I turn around "Nicole who?"
He looks at me 'is that one of your business?' I frown "actually yes because I know an Nicole and want to know if it's her." He laughs 'too bad'. I bite my lip and turn around again and shake my head then the bell goes and we stand up.
It's eat break now and we go to the cafeteria when my friends and I sit down brook asks me ^what is that between you and Rye?^ I sighs and sit down on our table "I have no idea, yesterday he was so sweet like wow, we talked, sang together, makes bad jokes and laughs a lot. He took my hand and walked home with me, we even hugged and i saw that Emma left his house crying, I have no idea what is wrong with him"
Jacks looks at me ^seriously I ship you two, I think he is afraid and wants to push you away,that he don't want to let you close and he realizes , I guess, today that he can get hurt again^ I look at Rye who sits a few tables behind brook his back and nod slowly "but what can I do about it?"
****************************************************************************************************************
Hey babes, last update for today, you like it?
This was chapter 6!!!
Don't be a silent reader please x
Love you xxxx