31|| How can you be this strong

Pov Rye
After 3 hours, being punched, cut and raped, I lay on the ground. Very weak, because I lost a lot of blood. I feel dead inside, and the people go finally away. Andy stopped crying an half hour ago, he is in shock. He slowly comes to me, I turn my head to the wall, not wanting to face him.he strikes my cheek and whisper "babe please look at me" I swallow and look at him. He smiles weakly and hugs me, not to thigh because my hole body hurt, then I push him away gently and try to stand up, sliding my trousers back on. I look around and finally found it. The closet. I walk towards it with a lot of struggles. "Rye what are you doing?" I don't answer but open it. I shove everything away and open another secret locket. I take 3 guns out, 2 for me and one for a,day if he can work with it. 'Andy?' He still look at me "yes?" I bite my lip 'can you work with a gun?' He freezes "do I look like I can work with a gun?" I sighs and let him show how it is, we practice a bit without shooting ofcourse. I still feel very nauseous, like I can knock out every moment, my cuts weren't cleaned or bandaged, and it still bleeds. 'Okay so plan is, when they com back I go first and you go behind me, you just shoot on everyone you see, don't matter if you kill people okay?'he nods 'don't look behind you and run further, I stay on your side' he nod again "Rye?" I look at him 'yes?' He sighs "how can you be this strong after what they did? I'm more fucked up,then you and they didn't even do anything against me"I sighs and take his hand 'i don't want to die, and if they would come again, and do all these things over, I am afraid I wouldn't make it, and it's just how I am, they hunted me before, not like today but yeah.' He nod and hugs me. "You definitely are my hero" I smile and then hear footsteps. 'Shit okay, try to shoot in the leg, and stay close to me, ready?' He nreath in "You can't even walk proper" I sigh 'if I don't think about the pain I won't feel it' He nods and I take his hand. Then the door opens. I immediately start to shot everyone, and the, start to run. We come fast towards the door to outside but my father stand before us. I shoot him a few times. I don't kill him, normally I had to do it but yeah. Just when we are about to run outside, I feel a strong pain in my leg, just under my hip. I look at it and see blood spreading.

Pov Andy
The door opens, and in one eye blink , the people fall down, Rye shoot everyone in their leg, I stand shocked but then we start to run. Everything is a blur Rye is the one who shoot and I just stay running, I shoot some people down to but not as much as Rye, suddenly Rye look at his father, and shoot him a few times with a cold look, I have no idea if he is dead but oh well. We run towards the door and then the only thing happens where I was afraid of. Rye got shot in his above leg, 2 times...
**************************************************************************************************************
Sorry this is short, I needed this cliffhanger
Chapter 31
Hope like it
Love ya xxxx