17|| Do you want to be my one and only?

Pov Andy
Oh freaking peanut butter he is here.  I go down take my phone and open the door then. My breath catches. Rye stands there in costume' and he looks so hot like Goddam. He is looking me out, from head to toe and I do that same with him. 'You look gorgeous Andrew'I swallow "you look hot Ryan" he smiles and hold his hand out 'ready to go?' I give him my hand and nod smiling "ready to go." ^hey Rye have fun and take care of my boy.^ I hear my mother shout. He smiles 'believe me I will, later miss Fowler.' My mum smiles and then I close the door and Rye opens the car door of my side 'go on princess' I frown but smile and step in "princess?" He winks and go sit on his side and then we start to ride.  After 5 minutes we come to an forest and I frown. "Is this the place?" He laughs and go out the car 'don't judge a book by his cover' I laugh, he takes my hand, and we start to walk in the forest. After 5minutes walking, we come to a beautiful lake with light green trees, a pick nick sheet and all sweet like donuts and cupcakes, and then there are sandwiches and stuff. "This is beautiful" he smiles and push me gentle to the sheets. 'I always come here, if I need to think or just some time for myself, it's like a little my place.' He sits down and I sit opposite him "why do you like let me join it with you then?"  He looks directly in my eyes and say with a soft voice 'because you're all I want to have Andy, I want to share this with you, I want to share everything what I have with you." I swallow and I swear if we were in a movie, my eyes would have the shapes of hearts.   "Gosh  You're honestly to cute my heart can't take this." He chuckles and shake his head light. We eat and talk a lot. There are moments that we are just staring in each other's eyes. We stay there for hours and hours, suddenly Rye take out his phone and put a karaoke version of a song on. My eyes widen and he smiles slightly and start to sing thinking out loud, from Ed Sheeran, and mate can you feel or see me melting? No or is it just me? On the end I sing with him and we looks with loving eyes to each other. He sits closer to me and he bites his lip. 'Andy I think we both waited 2 months now, and I truly loves you, I can't wait anymore, do you want to be mine and only?' I swallow surprised and says nothing for a minute. He looks with stress at me and swallow. 'I mean we can wait, or if you don't love...' I stop him by leaning in and finally kissing him gently and slowly but with all my love I have. He freeze but kiss back after a second, his lips are so damn soft and it feels like there are firework  in my stomach, no not only my stomach, my hole body is filled  with a hole animal park. He pull back a second and smile, his eyes shine a bit more and I smile brightly at him. He smiles and kiss me again. I kiss him back with all I have. And yes the same feeling as the first one. It's official. I'm can call Ryan Beaumont official as my boyfriend.

Pov Rye
'Do you want to be my one and only?' He says nothing and just stare at me with big eyes, I bite my lip and swallow mumbling 'I mean we don't have to, if you don't want, or if you don't love...'  he suddenly leans in and kiss me slowly. I freeze but kiss back. Wauw. Just. Wauw ! This feeling, is... i can't describe it, it feels like heaven, but so much more. I kissed and make out with a lot of people, but this feels so much better. I never felt this before, not even with Nicole. It's special, this is special, he is special. I am going to protect him with my life, I'm going to try to make him the happiest boy on earth, I'm going to treat him as a freaking prince, princess.
****************************************************************************************************
Finally,finally,finally chapter 17.
They kissed, I love it.
What do you think about it?
Love ya guys xxxx