29|| What if they hurt you?

Pov Rye
The next day, I was on my way back walking from the store, to my home, where Andy was. I was calling with him 'I'm home in 5 minutes babe', "sure, just be fast I need to cuddle." I smile but suddenly there were all people with masks around me, I couldn't escape as they had guns and there were too many people, and I swallow. Still with Andy on the phone "babe... what's wrong? Darling?" I whisper 'I don't know when I will be back, there are all people around me with guns, I love you bye' and I end the call and turn in a circle a few times. 'What do you want' They don't say anything and start to come closer. I can't go anywhere and feel under my T-shirt. Fuck no knife nothing. I look around and see Andy running and suddenly stop, I give him a warning look that has to say go away, and he hide himself behind the house wall, still looking at me with a helpless look. I swallow, and when someone want to grab me I try to fight back. It does work against 4 people but when there came 3 more, one hit me on my head with a gun and I look one time the direction of Andy and he freezes with widen eyes. And start to scream. Then all I see is black.

Still pov Rye
I slowly wake up, not knowing how long I was knocked out, not knowing where I am. I look around and it's dark here. After a few minutes I start to get used to the dark and realize I am only in my briefs 'wtf?' Then it hits me, I freeze and start to shake. "Rye? Are you okay?" I look around 'Andy?' I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn half around, facing Andy. He hugs me thigh , I can't hug him back my hands and arms are chained to the wall, a little above me. 'god you're okay' he looks at me "seriously, you were knocked out, wake up half naked, are chained and the only thing you thought of was if I am okay?" I can't help but smile and nod. Then I look at him, he is fully clothed and I swallow. 'T-they, m-my father?'i start to breath heavier, he strikes my back. "I don't know where we are, I only know that, I woke up a while before you. They didn't hit me they did a sort of i don't know sort of gas, and then it went blurry." I try to stand up, but my legs are chained with iron to the wall, like my hands are above me chained, just like in the past. Andy is free, and I'm happy about that. 'Andy can you promise me something?' He looks at me, nods but i can see that he is scared. 'What shit there will happen, later, promise me you stay out of it, and do everything they say, and if they only want me, what will probably be like that, you stay there, try not looking at it, expect they ask you, and stay out of it, don't try to fight back okay?' He swallows "b-but what if they hurt you?" I sighs 'come closer, and sit on my lap.' He does and look with tears in his eyes to me. 'don't cry I will be okay, they will hurt me, but I've been hurt more times okay? I will survive i promise' he bites his lip, and it kills me to see him like that, he hugs me again and then I hear footsteps. 'Andy go away, stay sitting in that corner okay?' I point with my head to a corner. He nods, kiss my cheek and runs to the corner , and go sit there. I face the door, again just like the past. I faced this door scared so much times. The thing is I'm not scared anymore, not from that people I know they will hurt me. I'm more scared about what effect it will have to Andy. I'll try to stay strong for him. Then the door opens and the man I have to call father step into the cold room. The room where I have multiple traumas from. The basement.
***********************************************************************************************************
Chapter 29
Whoops, who saw that coming?
The father is back in the game.
Love ya guys xxxx