14|| I'm in love with Andrew

Pov Andy
I wake up by Rye his ringer and I'm laying all on Rye. He is still asleep, and I guess he has a Morning boner, I blush When I sit up and, directly on his little friend, What is not Really little If You're curious. I 'accidentally' move a bit, and he start moaning, and wake up and says with a really sexy morning voice. 'Fuck, what are you doing?' He opens his eyes and stare at me , and I am still sitting on his thing, I swallow. "Sorry, it was an accident, I wake up and was laying all over you, when I sit up, I accidentally sat here on." I blush heavy and he nods 'it's okay, but now off, then I can make breakfast and you need to change clothes' I look surprised "you can walk around, with that, huge boner?" He smirks 'I can, now stand up' I stand up, But grind a little on his thing, he moans and close his eyes and then I go off. He groans but stand up, I look down and blush. 'You're really not that innocent are you?' I blush more and look directly in his eyes, "normally I am, you let me do this things, I'm different if I am with you." His eyes shine a little and then he kiss my head 'change your clothes babe' and he goes down, I stand there shocked. He called me freakin babe, and my heart is melting, it was hot and cute on the same time. I change clothes and go down to , Rye makes toast for me and cereals for him. "Thank you" I smile. He lick his lips 'always' we eat and after Rye makes himself ready, we go to school.
The day, was really okay, we laughed a lot, Rye kinda claimed me and is closer. He kissed my cheek for everyone, let me sit on his lap and hugged me, when Harvey was staring at him. I couldn't help but chuckle. I mean that is just too cute. Jack and Brook are Really close recently and I ship them so much
At the moment I'm waiting against Rye his car, for Rye, he is talking to Harvey, and by the view Rye is angry.

Pov Rye
'Why don't you just let me be happy for once I am?' Harvey kept staring at me and glaring at Andy today, and I just have enough with it. ^you can be happy, but with me!^ I laugh 'no I can't I don't love you harv, I love Andy, with all I have, he is the only one I actually love' he looks down and it seems he is about to cry but look up mad at me ^you're lying, you can't love someone you just know, we know each other for as long as I remember, why don't you love me?^ I start to shout and come closer 'i am in Love with Andrew Robert Fowler, I can't choose who I love, so back off and let me be happy, if you really love me then you understand that okay?' He looks cold at me ^no I don't understand that, but I know that we will be together at the end Rye, I believe in us^ I laugh 'love has to come off two sides idiot , I don't love you like that, so no we won't, even if Andy wouldn't exist I would never, never be with you, I am Not in love with you harvey and I will never be' He wants to punch me but I take his hand and push him back 'don't you dare to touch me jerk' I feel I get angrier, but then Andy comes to me and hug me, I directly get relaxer and close my eyes still breathing heavy. "Rye it's okay, relax, you don't want to kill anyone do you?" I open my eyes and take his hand, going to the car. He looks at me, I push him against my car and look in his eyes 'I love you' He smiles "I know" I look at his lips and then back at his eyes, I see him staring at my lips too, I come closer, when I'm just about an inch away from his lips, and he stares in my eyes and at my lips from time to time, I lean in a bit and....
****************************************************************************************************************
Cliffhanger hehe I love it
Chapter 13
You love it?
Love ya guys xxx