24|| Just wait

Pov Rye
I wake up, on 5am. Yes I know early, but I had to pack mine and Andy his stuff for vacay. I'm so hyped for it. I take clothes in really silent and pack a few things. We only go 3days and one day in the city  Paris with the Eiffel towel and stuff. So the plan is that we go first to city Paris and then in the night I surprise him with going to the Disney hotel. You would think isn't that the expensive? My father always send me money, and te parents from andy gave me a bit to, even tho I didn't want that. The mom of Andy packed a bag for Andy when he was yesterday here. I seriously love his mom. When it's 6 am I slowly wake him up by giving kisses on his cheeks and whisper 'babe, wake up love.' He mumbles and turn around I laughs and go sit on his hips and strike his cheek 'Andrew wake up.' He opens his eyes "I'm not in the mood now" I frown 'Andrew Robert Fowler, you stand up right now and take some clothes on' His eyes widen because I used his hole name and he nod. He start to make himself ready and I take sandwiches and donuts with me for on the road. Yes we go with the plane but we have to ride until the airport so yeah. He yawn and we go to my car. First I ride to Andy his house and his parents come hug him ^be careful sweetheart oh and use protection ^ his mom say with a wink I just laugh 'we will' and the, we leave. "Rye where are we going ?" I smirk 'surprise' he keeps asking until we are on the airport.  His eyes widen and he looks at me. I just smirk, take his hand and take the suitcase. We have just one big one.  We go to the gate, and Andy is still surprised. After everything we finally sit in the airplane. Suddenly Andy shouts "we go to Paris? That's sick." I smirk more 'just wait'. He smiles bright and after a few hours we are finally there. I take the suitcase and again Andy's hand and we take an taxi to the main city. He is really excited, I can tell. We walk hand in hand under the Eiffel towel, he smiles the hole time and we make cute pictures. We go up the towel, and if his eyes could fall out it would. We also eat in a cute restaurant and make a boat trip on the river there. And then it's finally time for the real surprise. We take an taxi to the hotel but I blindfolded him so he won't see where we going. His eyes widened when he heard there is another surprise. I lead him to the entrance, while I'm hugging him from behind, I take the blindfold off, and he says for a couple minutes nothing and just stare at it. Then he turns around and whispers "Disneyland" I nod smiling and he hugs me thigh. "You're the best babe" I smile more, take his hand and go inside. I check us in while he looks around, then we go to our room, I look at him 'close your eyes' he does what I say and close his eyes. I open the door and the room is beautiful.  I asked the people who worked here to put candles around the room and rose petals. I'm so cheesy, I know. He opens his eyes and stand there in shock. I go stand before him and say 'Andrew, we are 6 months kinda together now, and you make me the happiest boy on earth, happy 6 month anniversary' I say while scratching my neck. He looks up to me and his eyes are shining . Suddenly he jumps on me so I'm holding him and he does his legs around me and hugs me thigh. I smile 'you like it?' He smiles more "I adore this" suddenly he jumps again on the ground and look in my eyes. "I love you Ryan" i smile more 'I love you too Andrew' he kisses me and i kiss back. Still the most magical feeling in the world.
****************************************************************************************************************
Hah plot twist, you thought smut was now huh?
Wrong thought!
Chapter 24
Smut warning next chapter, it will be steamy tho.
Love ya xxx