9|| I thought i knew

Pov Andy
A week since I told Rye I love him. He froze but smiled and nod, but he need time and this week we spended  almost every minutes of the day together, I slept two days at his house in his bed and he one time at mine , I love it and I think he is getting closer to me, he is going to tell about his past today, I hope, but first my cousin comes over and ofcourse I am going to propose rye to her.
Rye sits on my bed, singing with his eyes closed and I sit on his legs and on my phone. Then the bell goes off I jump up and smile. "She is here" Rye smiles and sit up.

Pov Rye
I sit up and then the door opens, I freeze. What? No ? I stand up and shake my head. She smirks and Andy just looks confused at us. ^hey ryan^ that's it i'm done. 'See you Monday Andy bye' "huh what no stay!" She looks at me. ^yes ryan stay^ I start to get Angry and my eyes get darker, I shout 'c'mon Nicole don't play innocent, you fucked my life up, my life was already fucked up but you maked it even worser because of you I can't trust people or love them, I hate you Nicole! ' I look hurt and Andy looks shocked. He whispers "what? Nicole can you go down please for a second, I want to talk to Rye" I look really cold with darker eyes and Nicole stays smirking and nod , she goes down and I start to shake from anger until Andy push me on the bed gently and sits on my lap, hugging me. I get a little bit relaxer and he just whispers sweet words in my ear. After that he looks at me. I sighs and start 'we know each other from almost all our life and we were a couple from as long as I remember it's not that I knew what love was I just thought I knew, I thought she loved me but in that time people bullied me and she just laughed with it, every time again.... ' I swallow 'I think 2 years ago she started to cheat on me with my old best friend, Bryce,  I didn't knew, after a couple months I discovered it, and  even thought i didn't actually love her, what I now realize , it broke me, it makes me believe that no feelings are the best feelings, that love don't exist and it better is to not care about someone. So that is the half part of my fucked up past, another day you will hear the other part ,but I am gone now , bye Andrew.' I stand up and walks away, straight to my house and jump in my car, riding away.

Pov Andy
I sit on my bed, in shock . My cousin is the ex girlfriend of my love. She did horrible things to him. Like holyshit ,I hate her at the moment. Because of her I can't be in a normal relationship with Rye. Poor him, I have no idea how bad  he would feel now. Nicole comes in smirking I glare at her" why did you do these things to  Rye?" ^oh c'mon cousin don't tell me you actually love that idiot? I used him he is nothing worth^ I get really angry and start to shout "what, that boy deserve the freaking word, he is the best how can you talk like this about him?he is a hero, he is an angel and he is hot" she laughs ^the only thing he really can is fucking people, he is a sex god yeah but I never loved him iew no i used him for his money and the sex, and he was an idiot back then, now he trained and fight and is popular back then he was a skinny, nerd with a lot of money.^  I look angrier and angrier to her "out now you bitch" she laughs and nod ^sure Andy love you cousin ^ she walks away and I call Rye. He picks up but don't speak. "Rye can I come over?" It's still for a while and then he nods 'I'm home in about 10 minutes' I smile "see you then badboy" he laughs silently 'see you then Little' 
****************************************************************************************************************
Chapter 8 hehe I hate Nicole.
I did it 3 parts today !!!
Who else hate Nicole?
Love you guys and remember, keep your head up! Xxx