Chapter 1

"Jack I need that sorted now!!!" said Gabby as she grab another sack of letter to the big table where she would sort all the letter that came in by the mailman. It monday morning and there was a truck load of parcel and letter to be sorted out. It monday and it will always will be super busy luckily she had come in early that day as she got a feeling that is was going to be busier that normal. Gabby took her black hairband which she had hang on the hook at her desk and tire her hair up. Gabby aka Gabriela Fowler an African American, 27 years old, 1.68m weight around 100kg, born and raised in Manhattan. She have been working with Groves.Co for 4 years. She have been working every since she stop going to colleges and help out her mother paying the bills, single but never available .

After nearly an hour of sorting out all the parcels and letters finally the other office boys start to come in. Michael the manager of the office boys came in and saw that Jack the new guy who coincidentally came in early and Gabby had finish sorting every things out which was no surprise for him as he always knows that Gabby is always more focus and hard worker that any other guys he has.

"Gabby did you finish all of this?" surprise Michael.

" Jack and I did it. I got a feeling that we will be facing a huge tsunami today , so I took the liberty to came in early today." said Gabby as she took the a parcel from the small table that was meant to send to the 30th floor and place it at a trolley.

"Well done...since both of you came in early today why don't you go off early too." said Michael as he march into his small office.

"Thanks boss!" shouted Gabby and Jack as they did not expect to be go off early that day.

"Come on Jack you with me today!" said Gabby as she push her trolley out of the mail room.

Ben Walter the manager of the Security and Eric the PA walk out from the gantry and run to the drive way to welcome Wyatt Groves owner of the Groves.Co who just came back from London stop his car in front of them and walk out of the car throwing his keys at Ben who always park his car for him, catches his keys and went into the car to drive it into his special car park.

"Welcome back Sir!" said Eric has he pass Wyatt a black file contain a report Wyatt had request when he called Eric that he had reach the company. He open the file and glance through it.

" Has all of them at the broad room now?" commanded Wyatt as they walk into a special lift which was made just for his usage.

" All of them are waiting for you sir."

"Good." said Wyatt as they went up to the 32 floor where the boardroom was.

Once he has reached the boardroom, everyone in the boardroom became quiet. He sat in the middle of the table and place the black file in-front of him.

"Well see that all of you are here...why don't we start." ordered Wyatt.

"As you all know I went to London for a important meeting. Do you know what meeting was that?" question Wyatt. Everyone in the room start to whisper to each other while some look around puzzle.

"Well I received a news from a competitive company saying that 1 of my design team has been stealing design from their company. And I have went there to investigate whether did 1 of my employee did steal design from that particular company or were they just lies!!!" Wyatt stood up and start to walk around the table looking at each and everyone of them. He suddenly stop an young lady who was the lead designer of the company . He lead forward towards her and say,

"Do you have anything to say Sharon?"

"Ah...Ah...I don't know what do you want me to say?" reply Sharon as though as she is guilty of something.

"You don't are you sure?"

"Um..yes!!!" stuttered Sharon. Wyatt stood up and walk back to his place and surprise everyone.

"Well it's not you of course!!!" shouted Wyatt. Sharon breathe out as a sign of relief that Wyatt did not suspect her.

"But it Amy!!!" shouted Wyatt while pointing his finger at Amy the Junior Design. Everyone look at her and was shock that she has been stealing other company design.

"You're fire Ms Amy Stamford, Eric will give you your pay, everything on your desk has to be surrender to him, leave your pass and get the hell out of my company!!! You will be sue and the police will be waiting for you down stair." said Wyatt firmly. Once he said that he turn around but then he turn back to them and says,

"If anyone of you caught stealing ideas from another company or selling our idea to another company I will not hesitate to destroy you live. Bare that deep in all of your minds!!!" he turn around and exit out from the boardroom and went up to his office which was at the 35 floor.

Wyatt Groves owner of Groves.Co a billionaire who owns a always tech company that created awesome technologies. An orphan who work hard to be where he's at, 28 years old, 1.8m weight at 80kg, born in Manhattan, a handsome bachelor which every girl love to have but he is a player whose heart could not be own yet.

The alarm rang and woke Cindy up. Cindy clash the button to stop the alarm from ringing any further. She look over to the clock and saw that it was already 6 in the morning. She had to wake up and start making breakfast from her step mother and sisters before leaving to work. Cindy start to bath and change her clothes before heading down to the kitchen to make breakfast. After an hour she make breakfast, she start to prepare herself to go to work at the Henderson & Steve Law firm. A law firm which his father use to own and now belong to her step mother Tracy after her father passed away 5 years ago while she had just enter college. Her step mother and sisters was never bad like the cartoon it just that they never close. Their maid had resign and they did not have time to hired another maid so Cindy decided that she should just help out with the household chores with the help of Anastasia who was 2 years younger then her who is in last years of college and Drizella who was 4 years younger then her who just started college.

Right after college, Cindy became a paralegal in the company so that so could start early. She have always dream to own her own pro bono law firm so that she could help people who is last fortunate. Just like every girl she always want to meet his prince charming just like Cinderella did. Cindy start her car and start to drive to her company. She wanted to started early then everyone else. She wanted to do a good job so that she could be promoted.

After about 15 minutes of driving, she parked her car at the carpark and went up to start to work. It was a crazy day for her as she was helping Mr Carter the top lawyer in the company. He has the highest winning rate in the company and the whole of Manhattan. Cindy had to help him getting ready for a trial the next day, writing a report for a case, helping an investigator to check a account for a client. She was too busy that she almost skip lunch. Cindy Henderson 24 years old, 1.65m weight of 60kg, very pretty very popular with the guys at the company who she always reject. Innocent looking and is ready to fall with her prince charming.