Chapter 10

Gabby walk into the Henderson & Steve Law firm. She had asked Michael to release her to early break as she had something very important to do she told him which he gladly allow. Gabby walk to the reception and asked,

"Hello I'm here to meet with Cindy Henderson? Is she around?" The lady immediately called a number and talk to someone before talking Gabby.

"She will be out to meet you in a few minutes, why don't you sit down over there!" said the lady as she point to chairs that were half seated with other people who had made appointment. Gabby sat at the corner of the room and look around the place. She never been to a law firm before, there were people walking in and out. Some a calm but most of them were in a hurry. While waiting for Cindy, she felt that her phone vibrate from her pant right pocket. She took out and saw Wyatt number flashing on the phone. She answer,

"Hello Wyatt!"

"Gabs where are you? I have been looking for you all over the building, I even went to the creepy basement which I never know that where the janitor office is. It's very creepy remind me to un-creepy that place." complained Wyatt. Gabby give out a small laugh.

"I am outside, I...I had an errand to run."

"But we suppose to have lunch together to discuss about the 5th lady?"

"Yes I know, why don't right after lunch i meet you at your office right away?"

"Alright, make sure you meet me in my office!" ordered Wyatt.

"Okay." said Gabby as she disconnect the call. When she place her phone back into her pocket, she felt someone was in-front of her. She looked up and saw the woman from the restaurant, that feeling again. It's her she said to herself.

"Good Afternoon, I was informed by the receptionist you would like to see me?" said Cindy. Gabby stood up and replied,

"My name is Gabby, almost a week ago you went to a Mayor Mansion Party and you met a guy there. I think both of you connect but suddenly you run off leaving behind you black heel size 7. "

"Yes I did, who are you?" question Cindy she was afraid Gabby is some kind of a stalker, stalking her.

" I was that lady on the stair with you when we banged each other and I am the lady who had been hired by my boss to looked for you."

"He told you to looked for me?" she was surprised to hear that her prince charming was looking for her. Suddenly she felt her knees became very weak and she almost fall down to the ground if it not for Gabby who manage to catch her. Gabby help her to a empty seat and sat beside her and says,

"My boss has been looking everywhere for you and he is so much in love with you that he could not stop thinking about you. He's called you his Cinderella as you forgot your heel that night. Would you mind if you were to follow me to see him now?"

"Now? Looking like this?"

"You look fine, I think he would not even care about how you look as the only thing he would care is that he has found you!."

"How will he know it's me that night?"

"I got a feeling he would know it's you." said Gabby confidently. After a few second of hesitation Cindy agrees to follow Gabby to meet her Prince Charming.

Wyatt was looking at his watch, he became restless. Gabby had told him that she will meet him right after she had done her errand but somehow he felt that she taking a long time. He just wanted to know if the 5th lady was his Cinderella, his curiosity got the better of him. He stood up and look out the window and saw people down there was doing their thing. Ever since the party all that he could ever think about is her nothing else. Even when he tries to do his job, somehow his mind will always went back to the night at the Mayor Mansion.

While he was looking out at the busy street, his someone knock on the door.

"Come in!!" ordered Wyatt. The door open and Gabby was standing at the door. Wyatt turn around and saw Gabby was standing looking at him smiling from ear to ear.

"Gabs finally you are here!!!" he said excitedly as he could not wait for them to meet the 5th lady.

"So what.." before he could finish his sentence Gabby stop him and says,

"I would like you to meet someone." Wyatt looked at her surprised as she wanted him to meet someone. Gabby open the door and a lady walked into his office. The moment Gabby move away, he saw the lady and at that moment he know who she was.

"YOU!!" said Wyatt.

"Hi!" she said shyly. Gabby look at them and slowly went out of the office and close the door to give them some privacy. Wyatt walk closer towards and says,

"How...How are you here?" he stutter.

"Gabby she met me at my office and told me that you were looking for me."

"I was.. But now!!" he was speechless. He look at her just like he looked at her that night. Both of them stare into each other eyes without blinking but will full of love.