Chapter 17

Nearly a month ever since Cindy told Gabby to stay far away from Wyatt. She did not want too but since it's for Wyatt sake she had too. Gabby walk into the lift and press 11 floor but then she saw Wyatt was calling her immediately she press the close button hoping it will close as fast as possible but it was too late, Wyatt run into the lift before the lift close.

"That was a close one." said Wyatt as he stand beside Gabby.

"Mr Groves." said Gabby, Wyatt look at her and saw how strange she act around him.

"Well you been strange for the past one month what's going on?"

"Nothing!!!" said Gabby as she press floor 11 hoping again that the lift will go down faster.

"Well it's not nothing if you keep avoiding me Gabs. what's going on?"

"Nothing it has been very busy."

"Busy!!" said Wyatt as he know that she had lie to him. Wyatt walk over to the button panel and suddenly he stop the lift from moving.

"Gabs tell me the truth what's going on?"

"Mr Groves please..I'm in a hurry."

"Wow...you keep calling me that. Something is really going on?" said Wyatt as he walk closer to Gabby. Gabby keep walking back and back till her back hit the lift.

"What's going on?" said Wyatt as his face change to the serious Wyatt.

"Mr Groves I mean Wyatt...please you need to move away from me. And please to need to get back to work."

"No...until you tell me what is going on. You been avoiding me Gabby, anyone anyone in the world can avoid me but not you. You're important to me." said Wyatt again. Wyatt looks into Gabby eyes, Gabby could feel her heart beating very fast, Gabby look away trying to avoid looking at him but Wyatt move so that he could see her. Not knowingly Wyatt move so close that he could feel Gabby breathe. He look down at her, being so close to Gabby Wyatt felt so different, she look so pretty and cute which making him wanted to kiss her lips. But before Wyatt could move closer and kiss her, Gabby push Wyatt away from her and says,

"Wyatt!!"

"I'm sorry...I'm not sure what is going on with me. So why are you avoiding me?"

"Huh..ok it just that when i was looking for your Cinderella we got close because you pay me but now being close to you as a office girl it will look bad on you."

"That all...Gabs...no..." said Wyatt as he place his hand around Gabby shoulder and says,

"We are friend my status got nothing to do with us. Whatever the fuck other people said about us just tell me I will kill that. You mean the world to me. So please don't avoid me again."

"But Wyatt..."

"No buts...."

"Alright."

"Good." said Wyatt as he did something to the lift and it went all the way to the first floor so that the lift could reset.

When the lift when to the first floor, the door open and they saw Cindy was standing in front of the door.

"Babe...come in..." said Wyatt to Cindy who was shock to see Wyatt and Gabby inside the lift together making Cindy angry. She did told Gabby to stay far away from him, why are they in the lift together? Cindy look at Gabby who could only smile at her while feeling guilty. Cindy had decided what ever plan she need next she had to make sure that Gabby and Wyatt could no longer be friends.