Chapter 23

Wyatt walk out of the security gantry at his new office at LA. 3 years ago after he found out that Gabby had left the city , he tried to find her everywhere in the globe but somehow fail. He even place an ad in every newspaper and magazine so that anyone who find her could contact him, it has been going on for 2 years finally he stop the ads. He still looks for her but using his new technologies which he order his team to invent but so far no result yet.

Wyatt got into his car that his driver had just drive into the driveway before they drive off to the airport to go back in Manhattan. Wyatt looked out of the window looking at the people walking to their destination, his eyes caught a couple walking across the street, immediately he remember Gabby. When they were tracking Cindy, they would always go to the nearby cafe to meet the girls up or even went there to talk. If only things did not go the way it was, she would be with him right now. While he was reminisce, he felt his phone vibrate. He took his phone out without looking at who called him and answer the call.

"Wyatt!!" answered Wyatt annoyed at the person who had just disturb him while he was remembering Gabby.

"Boss the team and I had just found her using the new Forage 3.0." announced Jax, the team that he had form to created the new tech for searching or hunting people.

"Stop the car!!!" instruct Wyatt to the driver who had to sudden break the car.

"What did you said?"

"We found her!!"

"Where is she?"

"LA Downtown...I'll send you the address."

"Thanks..and guys prepare the Forage 3.0 for a dry run and I need all the reports in so that we could launch it!! Good jobs guys!!" congrats Wyatt as he disconnect the call and immediately look at his phone to see the address that Jax had just sent him.

"Take me here!!" order Wyatt as he show the driver the address.

Wyatt walked out from the lift, he stood outside of the lift stone at what he had just saw. The whole place was decorated with flowers and bright color. They were people walking in and out, some were sitting at the waiting area which was in front of the reception. Behind the reception the company signage was hang on the wall "Searching For Cinderella". Wyatt looked at it and started to laugh, he knew immediately who might have start the company. He immediately march at the reception and demanded to see the owner of the company. The receptionist who knew who he was show him the way to the owners office.

She open the door and allow Wyatt to walked in.

"There someone here for you." said the receptionist. The chair turn and Wyatt was shock to see Jeff behind the table.

"Jeff!!!" stun Wyatt.

"Wyatt what are you doing here?" said Jeff who was surprise to see Wyatt standing in front of him.

"I...I'm looking for Gabs!!! My team track her here. What are you doing here?"

"This is my company!!" answered Jeff has he lay his back at his chair.

"Your company???"

"Yes shocking right!!"

"It is. I did not know that you have it in you!" impressed Wyatt.

"I didn't even."

"I'll cut to the chase...I know that you know where she is she now. Please tell me where I could find her!" demanded Wyatt.

"Why should I after all the things you said to her!!!"

"Please give me a chance..I was stupid, I should have listen to her part of the story."