Chapter 21

It has been 6 months ever Donna passed away and Wyatt not been talking to Cindy after what she did. Wyatt was sitting at the stair of his father house looking at everyone who attend the BBQ party. He did not want to come but his father wanted him to be there. Mr Groves sat beside his son with a bottle of cold beer and says,

"You have been quite what happen?"

"Nothing..it just business."

"Oh... thank you for the high end BBQ pit!" said Mr Groves while they looked at the BBQ that Wyatt bought for him. Wyatt saw his pit before and felt bad that it was super rusty and old that he wanted to buy him a new one.

"You like it?"

"I love it. Wyatt where is Gabby I thought she's coming with you. Debbie like's her. She said she was very helpful in the kitchen." said Mr Groves. Wyatt look away sad.

"Did something happen?" asked Mr Groves again. Wyatt took a deep breathe and start to tell him everything that happen.

"Wow...that is quite a fairy tale." joked Mr Groves.

"Dad!! Really!!"

"I'm sorry...so what are you going to do now?"

"I don't know. I could not find Gabby, I tries called Jeff but no answer. Cindy...I'm still don't know."

"But who do you love?"

"Cindy...of course!"

"Are you sure? If you are it will be easily for you to forgive her. Wyatt don't think... follow your heart. Do you want to be the Prince Charming or the Knight in Shining Armor? Do you really love her?" advise Mr Groves as he left allowing Wyatt to think.

Wyatt lay down on the big sofa right after the BBQ party, he has been thinking about what his father told him the whole evening. He love Cindy but why can't he forgive what she done to Gabby? He cherish Gabby just like a sister but what he said to her that day made him feel so heartbreaking that kills him. To make it worse he had make her cry after all that she been through. The truth was when she left he felt his heart was being pierce through like a sharp arrow had went straight into his heart and it stuck in there no matter how much he pulls it out. And it get worse when Jeff told him what really happened between Cindy and Gabby. It's all his fault.

"Mum what am I going to do now? " said Wyatt as he looks at his mother photo which was hanging on the wall.

"Am not sure what I want. I love Cindy but I did not want to lose Gabby.! " cries Wyatt. He felt this before when his mother passed away but now it worse. His heart is tearing apart not knowing what to do.

"Should I be the prince charming or the knight in shining armor? Mum I wish you're here. I don't know what to do! " tear has flooded his face so much that it was falling to his shirt. Wyatt wipe his face so that more tears could fall.

As his eyes close for a while, he could see Gabby face smiling at him which make him smile back. She was piggyback Donna while they were running around the ward. He wanted to catch Donna and Gabby was protecting her. Remembering that makes his tears fall more. A few moment later, he saw Gabby was sitting next to him at the playground in the hospital looking at the sunset together. Gabby looks at the sunset while tucking her fringe to the back of her hair. Instead of looking at the sunset he keep looking at her. At how calm and happy she makes his heart feel. All this time he had lie to himself that he loves Cindy but the truth was he never loves who she is. Cindy was always working, when they were together it was always her ways, there are time which he felt that her family wants him because of who he is. There were even times then he's with Cindy he could only think about Gabby where is she, what's she doing or if she's alright. Back then he thought it all because he was always with Gabby and he got so used to her but now he know for sure that his heart was actually telling him that he loves her.

Wyatt open his eyes and sat up. He wipe his face clear and look at his mother face looking at him smiling.

"This time I will make sure to protect her just like how you always protected me. " promised Wyatt as he stood up and walk out of his house determined with his decision.