Chapter 22

Cindy run down from her office and run to the waiting area for visitors. Once she reaches she saw the back of Wyatt who was standing looking out of the building. She approach him and as her hand was shaking she tap on his shoulder.

"Wyatt! "she said softly, she missed him. She could not describe how happy she is when the reception called to informed her that Wyatt is there to see her.

"Can we go somewhere private? "

"Sure follow me. " reply Cindy as she escorted Wyatt up to an empty meeting room. They walk in, Cindy close the door and the blind so that no one from outside could see them. The moment she closed the last blind she walks to Wyatt and suddenly hug him.

"I know that you going to come back to me. " relieved Cindy. Wyatt slowly push her hand which was around him away and step back. Cindy looked at him shocked to have being push away.

"I am sorry but I not here to go back to you. " explained Wyatt. Cindy move closer and place her hand at his chest.

"Wyatt please don't do this to me. I'm sorry I'll promise that I'll find her and beg her to forgive me. Please don't do this to me. "

"Sit down. "

"Nope... No... No..." said Cindy as she move away from him as Wyatt pull her to sit down. Even when her body refuses she still sit on the chair. Wyatt sat opposite her while holding her hand tight looking into her while telling her what he really feels.

"That night the first time I saw you, honestly I was taken away by your beauty. I never seen such a beautiful lady like you. I approached you and we started to talk. That night I thought i was dreaming talking to you."

"Please stop! "

"When you run away I felt I need more of you so when you left I was determined that your are the love of my life. So I hire Gabby to find you she was my knight in shining armor. I could never find you if it was not for her. But we become close she understands me know me, show me that I am not alone. She make me feel what love really meant . I thought when I finally found you I have everything but I was wrong I did not love you for who you are but for your beauty. While I was searching love in you my heart has already found the rightful owner. I'm not your Prince Charming in fact I am not anyone except for Gabby Knight in Shining Armor. " as much as Wyatt did not want to hurt Cindy, she need to know the truth about his feelings as he already know who is the queen in his heart.

"I'm sorry Cindy I really hope you'll find the real Prince Charming who belong in your heart. " apologies Wyatt as he moves closer to her and kiss her forehead for the last time. Wyatt stand up and wanted to walk out but Cindy hold his hand so that he could stay but Wyatt push her hand away and walk out making Cindy devastated as Wyatt has walked away from her life forever.

Wyatt knock the door a few time hopefully Gabby is home. She need to know how he felt about her and that he regret who he said the other time. He became anxious , he could even feel his heart beating very fast. For the last 20 minutes ever since he left Cindy's office, he could think of 100 scenarios that going to happen when he meet Gabby. After a few more knocks at the door finally someone open the door and he smile hoping that Gabby had open the door but sadly it was Jenny unhappy seeing him.

"Hi Jenny."

"What are you doing here?"

"Is Gabby in? I would like to see her." pleaded Wyatt. Before Jenny could told him off, someone from inside called Jenny.

"Honey whose is it?" Wyatt looked in and saw a familiar guy who he met a few times at the Hospital when Donna was alive. Ben looked at Jenny who was looking at him pissed.

"Who is this?" said Ben.

"Wyatt here is looking for Gabby." reply Jenny.

"Oh...this is him?" question Ben who might know why Jenny did not want to see him.

"Look I know that you don't want to see me but I really need to see her please!!! I beg you!!" begged Wyatt who looked very desperate. Ben and Jenny looked at each other before allowing him to come in.

Wyatt walked in the house and start looking around to see Gabby.

"She's not here!" said Jenny, Ben was standing beside her put his hand and pat her back up and down so that she calm down. Wyatt looked at Jenny puzzle. Jenny wanted to tell him but she was too emotional and start to cry.

"She left. Gabby could not take the dead of Donna so well that she almost lose herself as you already know Donna was everything to her. Right after she resign she lock herself in the room. Jeff one of her friend had to break the door because she did not want to come out. Jeff insist that they sue the hospital which they did. They won the case, the hospital give them about 2 million dollar." said Benny explaining to Wyatt what they have done to her.

"I could not bare her looking like that I told Jeff to bring her anywhere out from this place. I give her half of the money so that she could use. She never tell me where she is, she only email me." said Jenny as she calm herself. Wyatt felt discourage, where can he find her? It was all his fault.

"I'm sorry to have disturb you." said Wyatt as he walk out of the house.