Chapter 12

Gabby rush in the hotel kitchen and start to take out the next batch of antipasto for the guest at the ball room. She had been walking around and with a tray of antipasto on her hand for the last 2 hours. Alex called her in the afternoon to tell her that he had a job for her at the 6 star hotel where the yearly charity event if held every year. And this year there's a lot more people who attend the event and he is short handed. Alex did not have a choice but to called Gabby for help even when she told him that she's no longer need a part time job since Wyatt had paid her very well that it's cover Donna operation. Right after she had help him, Wyatt had given Trisha an envelope which contain a cheque that cover Donna operation and a bit of some-some. She did not expect Wyatt would have given her that much of money. She was really greatful and felt that there is a chance for Donna.

Everyone who attended the event had to wear something that represent cancer. Most of the woman wore pink color dress while most of the man wore other color which was not so bright. While she was walking around the ballroom with a tray of antipasto chicken, she heard someone called her from behind. She turn around and saw Wyatt and Cindy was looking at her and walking closer to her.

"What are you here? I thought I pay you enough!" inquiried Wyatt.

"Um... my friend told me they need staff so I told him I'll help." replied Gabby.

"Good!" replied Wyatt as he relieve that she did received it and now ho could see that she is smiling more and more relaxed compared to when she had to run around working part time.

"This must be her!" said Jeff who rudely walked into their conversation.

"Gabs meet Jeff my other best friend who is good for nothing!" introduce Wyatt to Jeff who looks more like Wyatt but more playful than Wyatt the kind who just play no work kind.

"So this is Gabs, the office girl who you talk about. The person who found Wyatt Cinderella!" remarked Jeff as he looked as he could not believed Wyatt would prefer a plus sized, black office girl to be his best friend. He was quite jealous whenever Wyatt talk about her every time they met.

Gabby looked at Jeff and felt that he does not liked her for some reason and she felt threatened by him looking at her like he want to eat her up.

"You can't call her that!!" barked Wyatt towards Jeff.

"Why?" argued Jeff as they start to fight. Gabby look at them and could only shake her head.

"Thank you for reuniting us!" said Cindy who really appreciate what she had done for them.

"I'm happy to do it again. You guys are meant to be together!" replied Gabby.

"Do you received our gift?"

"Yes I did it was very beautiful but it look expensive!"

"For what you did for us, that is nothing!!" answered Cindy.

"I prayed the best for both of you, if you guys ever get marry please invite me!" joked Gabby.

"I will not just invited you but make you my bridesmaid!!!" proposed Cindy.

"Oh..that not necessary!!" said Gabby.

"You're are our friend that both of us lucky to have." said Cindy. Gabby could only smile as she does not know what else should she say, she did not expect to have a billionaire to be her best friend she could not feel bless to have met Wyatt.