Chapter 16

Gabby grab the plastic bag full of books that she had bought for Donna, she could not wait to give her the books. As she was walking to the bus stop to take the bus to the hospital, she heard someone was calling her name, Gabby turn about and saw Cindy was calling her.

"Cindy what are you doing here?"

"Just looking around! Where are you going?"

"Hospital...I just bought books for Donna." said Gabby as she show the books that she just bought to Cindy. Cindy smile at her and says,

"Would you mind if we could have coffee for a while I need to talk to you?"

"Um...ok." replied Gabby as she saw that how serious Cindy is.

"Alright let's just go to that cafe." said cindy as she pointed her finger to the cafe behind them. Gabby and Cindy walked into the cafe.

Once they order, received their drink and sat at the table near to the window looking out at the calm street.

"So what do you want to talk about?" asked Gabby.

"How is it been working with Wyatt?"

"I'm just the office girl so it has been alright so far."

"Have Wyatt been looking for you in the office?"

"Oh...not that much."

"If Wyatt meet you what do you guys always do?"

"Oh... we went for lunch, sometime dinner. He would start playing with the machine we have inside the mailroom. You know how childish he could be right?"

"He is always childish."

"Nothing much...we would just talk."

"What do you guys always talk about?"

"Work but mostly about his dad."

"His dad?"

"Did he not tell you about it?"

"About what?"

"Um...I think you should talk to him . He need to tell you himself, it is his personal."

"I understand." said Cindy as she sip her hot latte.

"Cindy you said that you want to talk to me about something?"

"Yes...I want you to stay far from Wyatt." said Cindy. Gabby looked at Cindy shock and speechless.

"I'm sorry I think I just heard that you asked me to stay far away from Wyatt right?" joked Gabby.

"Yes I did. I want you not to be so close with Wyatt."

"Why? What did I do?"

"I'm so sorry to asked you to do this but it seem that you guys are too close and it...it's look bad. He's a billionaire and ...

"I'm just an office girl."

"I'm sorry to have to put it like that!"

"It's alright I understand. I will get away from him."

"Thank you and please don't tell Wyatt about this. He would not understand it."

"I understand...Um...I have to go . Thank for the drinks." said Gabby as she stood up and walk out of the cafe. Cindy look at Gabby and saw what she had done, did she do the right thing by pushing Gabby away from Wyatt? She didn't even know but for what is worth she know that now Wyatt love her and only her no one else.