Arguing, As Usual

It was a normal morning at The Castle That Never Was. Everyone was arguing. Xigbar, whose arguing buddy of the week was Marluxia, was currently in the garden at the back, hacking all the roses to shreds while Marluxia was replacing all of Xigbar's ammo with bubbles.

Roxas sighed and slumped his shoulders as he watched Xigbar. When things got like this in the castle, he liked to avoid them as much as possible. Usually going up to the clock tower with his two best friends, Axel and Xion, was his means of escape, but he was one friend short. Xion sighed as well and glanced over at Axel, who was currently in the middle of arguing with Zexion. Roxas and Xion were actually surprised. It was usually Saïx. But no, this time Axel didn't burn up Saïx's secret stash of moon pies, so it was all good.

Saïx was actually in the kitchen trying to settle a dispute between Luxord, Vexen, and Xaldin. Although Saïx could clearly see his attempts were doing nothing, and that this argument was about to get physical. Lexaeus, being the Silent Hero that he was, disappeared as soon as all the chaos had begun. Demyx was getting his head dunked in the toilet by a ticked off Larxene, who wanted to add a little irony to her revenge for him reading her diary for the past six months.

Xemnas was hiding in his office, just praying to Kingdom Hearts for this explosion of arguments around the castle to stop so he can come out from hiding and actually feel like a leader again. Yes, everything was perfectly normal at The Castle That Never Was.

That is, until the mail came in.