So She's Not A Nobody?

Xemnas sighed in relief when he finally got the package into his room. He began to grumble a few curses and kicked the package, hoping that if it was a man eating creature in their, he got it in the eye.

He studied the box for a few minutes with his hand to his chin. There was a lot of tape. Like, a LOT. And, darn, it was the really good kind too, he realized. He also realized there was no return address, so it HAD to be a prank by one of the members of his organization.

He groaned a little and decided he needed to call for backup. He also decided to ditch the suit of armor. He stared at it for two seconds then chucked it out his window.

"I can't believe I forgot about my hatred towards armor." He muttered, remembering the awful time he had fighting enemies that were protected by stupid suits of armor.

📦📦📦📦📦📦📦📦📦📦📦📦

"Alright Xaldin, do your thing." Xemnas said, taking a step back to stand beside Saïx.

His plan was simple. Xaldin would use his six lances to tear open the box. The deranged, wild animal would pop out and try to maul Xemnas. Saïx and Xemnas would beat the crap out of it. Simple as that. Saïx didn't exactly see it though. Xaldin just liked ripping things apart with his lances.

As soon as Xaldin was given the okay, he eagerly began tearing that box apart with no holding back. Xemnas and Saïx tensed as they waited for the animal to come out and tear them apart. They waited. And waited. And waited. Xemnas straightened up and put his Etheral Blades away, confusion clearly written all over his face. Saïx just kept his poker face intact and stared.

"Um, Xemnas? I think you need to see this..." Xaldin said, stepping aside so they both could get a clear view at what he was looking at.

At that moment, Saïx's poker face vanished and his jaw dropped, along with Xemnas's. Instead of a man eating tiger, laying on the floor like Xemnas expected, a small girl was?!

She only looked to be around five or six years old! Her body was curled up into a little ball and she was wearing what looked to be a nightgown. Her skin complexion was a light brown and her hair was a dark dark brown. The three of them stared at her for a few moments before Xaldin lightly kicked her in the side.

"Uh, she's asleep."

"Thanks, Captain Obvious." Xemnas snapped. He studied for a moment and said, "Wow, nobodies are getting here in weirder ways everyday, huh? Remember when I found you at theー"

"Shut up..." Saïx grumbled.

He hated the story of how Xemnas found him when he first became a nobody. It embarrassed him.

"It looks like they're getting younger and younger too." Xaldin added.

Saïx slowly began shaking his head.

"That's not a nobody."

Xemnas paused.

"Um, what?"