Chapter five (Courtney).

I don't think I have ever been so embarrassed. At least Chris had been so good about it. Who asks if someone is their dad the first time they meet ? Chris seems okay with it though. that's good.

Then Hope started praying,  and the girl prays for everything. She climbed on Chris's lap. "Thank you Jesus,  for food,  and my mommy,  and my daddy,  and smurfette,  and auntie O and grandma,  and my toys..."

"I think that's okay Alisia."

" Mommy I'm praying" Hope shushed me. "and my room,  and my pretty outfits,  and my beautiful dresses, and my school,  and my friends , and my teachers, and my books,  and my mommy and my daddy. Amen" Hope finished.  

Hope talked to Chris the whole time,  I'm so relieved they got along.

     The whole time,  I was thinking about Chris.  He looked better than I remembered.  I wonder if the dick is as good as I remember. How he used to have me screamingsquirting and sore. Oh God not right now Court. Get it together Taylor.   I stopped daydreaming long enough to realize Hope was about to fall asleep.  I reached out to get her,  and she wrapped her arms tighter around Chris's neck. 

"I want my daddy to hold me." Was she forgetting about me already?

  "Forget you then Hope." I sucked my teeth. 

"Daddy,  make mommy be nice to me."

"Your wish is my command pretty girl." 

"I love you daddy." 

"I love you too." He carried her in her room and tucked her in.  I was kind of jealous of their instant bond.

          "I wash, you dry?"   He said as he came up behind me. Holy cows, he could fuck me right here if he wanted.  

"Sure. wait,  why are you here?  I thought Miami drafted you." I asked as we started on the dishes. A look of,  shame or anger quickly passed across his face.

"It wasn't a good fit. " He said shortly. We talked about everything else for a few hours, and the sexual tension was real. It took Jesus coming down to keep me from ripping off my dress and telling him he could take me on the kitchen counter.

    "I'm going to head home now." He said as he kissed me.   He suddenly thrust 3 fingers in me while pushing me against the wall. 

"Please don't stop Christian" I yelled. It felt too good,  I was about to cum.  Chris went faster.   

"Say my name cara " He  commanded as he pulled his fingers out. "Say what you want me to do." He didn't know how much I needed it.

"Please make me cum Christian, I need it." I begged. He rammed his long sticky fingers back in , making me explode. "Aaaahhhhhhhhhh Ohhhh Chris. " I moaned as he placed his fingers in his mouth.

"You're mineCara. You. Are. Mine." He said as he walked out the door.