Chapter Six. (Chris).

I shouldn't have done that I thought.  Courtney was beyond special,  she wasn't like the hoes that I've fucked. I couldn't just use her like that,  just to leave. I liked it though. I needed it and I know she did too. I missed the way she'd say my name,  the way she'd tremble when I made her cum, how she was always wet for me,  how tight she was,  those soft moans  when I ate her out,  those screams when I was hitting it from the back.

    That night,  I didn't need a bottle to help me sleep. I just thought  about Courtney.

     "So here's the dance." Courtney said as she played that Just Dance song by Lady GagaWe'd been dating since September, and I told her she had to show me the dances before the squad performed them. Last week they danced to Moves Like Jaggerand I had to fuck this boys face up for saying what he would do to CourtShe started moving and I couldn't help it. I got up and kissed her. I needed to feel herI took her shirt off, and I had unbuttoned her jeans when she pulled away.
"ChrisI'mI'm a virgin."   She looked down.
"Cara,    do you want to do this?" I askedpraying she'd say yes. I haven't got any in 5 months. I'd wait if she needed tobut my hand can only do so much when I'm used to getting it any day of the week. She nodded yes. "I'll be gentle."

   I placed her on my bedand started kissing herHer skin tasted goodI made my way lower, until I found what I was looking for. She was already so wet when I slipped my tongue in herKissinglicking, suckingupthen downI was going to make her cum. I felt her hands gripping my hairher legs wrapping tighter around my shoulders
"CHRISTIAN, OHMYGOSHHH! " I heard her cry out before she squirted on meI licked all of it upit was so goodI got up to kiss herletting her taste herself as I pushed into herI didn't move for a few minutesletting her get used to my sizeShe was so tight, I had to make sure  I didn't come early. I started slowly, pulling myself all the way out, all the way inmaking sure she felt every single inch  of meBefore I knew itCourtney's moans turned into screams as she came again.   I picked up my pace,   going faster until I felt myself about to release. I groaned as I exploded in hertotally forgetting we didn't wear a condom.  

  "You're mine, Courtney Lynn." I told her while I drew circles on her stomach.
"Chrisdid you wear a condom?  " She askedI looked into her big brown eyes. Gosh I wanted to fuck her again
"NopeAnd if you happen to get pregnant I'll take care of the baby. I love you Courtney LynnI want you to have my kids. You're mineCara. Plus we'd make some cute ass babies." I told her. It was trueI wanted Courtney to have my kids and to be my wife. I loved her. She sighed
" Wellcan we start making those babies?  " I smiled as I climbed on top of her again