Chapter thirty three. (Courtney)

The week was super busy, Chris had officially adopted Hope and had her last name changed, so she was now Hope Alisia Aderson, and she had her birthday party. 

Tonight was a rare night, when the twins were sleeping and so was Hope.  I was laying on Chris's chest, and we were making plans for the wedding.

  "Can we do it soon?  It's May already, and I don't wanna wait anymore." Chris said. 

"We can married in like, July." 

I rolled my eyes.  "Chris, we can't plan a wedding in a month."  

"Why not Court?" 

"Cause we have to invite people and other things."

"Well, let's see. I know you already have a dress, you can find a caterer and pay them, I can get any place because, I'm Christian Aderson and everybody lives up here." 

"Well, don't you have everything figured out, Mr. Aderson." I laughed. 

"What do you say, Taylor?"  Chris just looked at me with his pretty ass eyes. 

Damn those things.  

"July what, Pretty boy?"  I gave in. 

"July 10th, but I know what we can do right now." Chris said as he got on top of me.

   He started kissing my neck when my phone rang.  "Don't answer it, Cara." He said as he continued leaving marks on my neck.

I didn't answer the first call, but I answered it the second time, even though Chris didn't like it.

   "Ms. Taylor? This is Rita Date of the Dallas Child Protective Services."

I immediately got worried and thought about Hunter, him and his aunt were the only people I knew in Dallas. 

"I regret to inform you, but there's been an accident involving a Ms. Mae Sherwin, and she requested you become Hunters legal guardian. We can send Hunter and a Social worker to you, or you can come pick him up. Can you make a decision within the next   twenty four hours?" The lady said, as if she were reading a shopping list, not talking about a kid's future.

"Yes ma'am, I'll call you tomorrow." I hung up.

    "Cara, what's wrong?" Christian asked as he hugged me from behind. I sat down and motioned for him to do the same. 

"Hunters aunt died,  She wants us to be Hunters guardians."  

Chris didn't say anything. 

Oh, he probably doesn't want another baby in the house. The twins keep our hands full as is, adding another kid is going to be messy. I want Hunter though. 

  Chris left the room suddenly.

He really doesn't want Hunter?

  He came back a second later.  "You were supposed to follow me Courtney Lynn."  

I got up and followed him, kind of confused.

  "So, does he need a crib? I know Hunter is 1, so can he be in the twins room or does he need to be in his own room? Oh. and we have to go shopping for clothes and shoes."

I smiled at Chris, he was adorable going into daddy mode. 

"Honey,  the twins room looks like an apartment, I'm sure they can fit another crib in here." 

  We sat in the hallway for awhile, talking about the kids for the rest of the night, knowing no matter what happened tomorrow, we'd be okay.